The Date

Bella's pov -
I wake up still tied to a chair in a dark room! Great ! Just great ! I hear a door open and instead of the Mafia King entering a boy who looks about a year older than me walks in . " Hi , I'm Nathaniel . Uh nice to meet you . What's your name ? " he's got a cute Italian accent . " Hi Nathaniel , I'm Bella . Nice to meet you too . So are you in with the kidnapping ? " " Nice name , yes I am in with it because I'm the Mafia kings son , which makes me the prince " I look at him shocked . Wow he's quite young . " Ok ... So when are you guys gonna let me go " I moan " I will speak to my dad about it . I'll bring you some food down ? Have you eaten ever since you've come here " " Thanks Nathan . No they haven't given me shit ! They just asked me questions " he nods and leaves . After a while he comes back with some lasagna and some water " Thanks Nathan " " You're welcome Bella , my dad said he's going to let you out . I was wondering if we could hang out sometime ... " he looks nervous . How cute . " Yeah . Write your number on a piece of paper and then call me when your dad gives me my phone back and tell me when you wanna meet " " Ok , well my dads here now " his dad steps in and let's me go and then he gives me my phone back and then I add Nathaniel's contact to my phone .

They then let me leave the house and I head straight home !

Nathaniel's pov -
Bella is so beautiful.... I can't get her off my mind ! I go to my dad " Dad ... I think I might like Bella ... " " What !! Son ! This is awesome ! Now you can take over the Mafia really easily ! Well just go on dates with her and do what a normal couple would do . Then you can marry her sooner or later ! " " ok dad ... You sound like one of those teenage girls now ... " he chuckles and I just leave the room and go into my own . I decide to FaceTime Bella . I call her . She answers but I can see her changing her clothes , she's in her bra . " Hi Bella" " Hi Nathan just give me a minute please ! I'm changing " " Yeah I can see that " " Bish what !! " she covers her camera . She finally comes back on " So I was wondering we could go out to dinner at 7 today " " Ok that's fine , be at my place in 1 hour . Bye ! " " Bye Bella " I have 30 mins ! I put on a tux and comb my hair .

30 mins later ...

I already found out where she lives so I make my way in my red Ferrari . I finally arrive and I honk the horn signalling that I'm waiting for her . She comes out in a lovely dress that hugs all her curves . Beautiful . I get out of the car and open the passenger door for her . She thanks me and sits inside , I walk around the car and sit in my seat and drive off . We arrived at my dad's restaurant . I help Bella out and when I touch her hand sparks corrupt my body ! She must've felt it too because she flinched .

- in the restaurant -

We have our food and I have learnt lots about Bella , after I asked her if we could go out again and she agreed .