-=-=-

It had been two months since Lauren and Ally moved to Miami, they were both studying at the culinary school and Lauren always teased her friend as she was beginning to be real close to one of their classmate, Liam. Lauren and Ally had new friend who was very funny, Dinah, they became friends because she's always late and Lauren keeps on putting a rug on the door so it won't shut close and Dinah could enter. She is very free spirited and helpful that's why she could easily jive to Ally and Lauren

They also met her girlfriend who's a finance major in the next university from them, Normani, besides being an A+ student in economics she's a very good dancer. She had a very sexy chocolate skin and a very good sense of humor too.

They always hang out and Ally and Lauren realized how much they wanted to stay here in Miami. One night before Lauren came home she decided to walk in the streets of Miami. As she passed by through every establishment, she was looking at what kind of clubs and restaurants were in there.

Lauren didn't notice that she was now very far away from her apartment as she grew tired of walking. She stopped by in front of a club and she decided to get a drink, not realizing what kind of club it is.

She went to the bar and ordered a beer as her eyes landed on the stage. 'A stage?' "Oh shit." Lauren whispered to herself. She was in a stripped club.

Lauren looked around her and she notice that a lot of the waitress were wearing a very short dress and seductively swaying their hips as they place orders in the tables. She also saw that 90% of the customers were men.

She gulped quickly her beer as she wanted to get out of their as fast as she can.

When she was done drinking, she stood up and ready to go when all the lights went off, she panic but she didn't move as she can't see anything.

Then lights went on from the back of the stage and three silhouette were now seen on the stage. Lauren got curious, she had never been in a stripped club, and so, she decided to move towards the stage.

The beat start to simmer up whilst she move more towards the stage. The three girls move their hips according to the loud beat that pounded all throughout the club. The lights starts to flicker on the stage and one last beat was drop and three spotlights focused on the three girls on stage, they looked at each other and then chuckled seductively. They all move to the front and whipped their head, the two girls on the side where on their knees and dragging their hands all over while rolling their body slowly. The girl in front had turn her back to the drunk and horny audience and sway her hips that exaggerated her butt. She whipped her head once more to look at the audience, making eye contact to the men that was drooling over her. All the guys threw money to the girls, some that was in front of the stage stood up and put dollars in the lingerie of the girls.

Lauren step in and put a hundred dollar bill to the girl in the middle as she smile widely and innocently. The girl just looked at her emotionless and Lauren thought that she weirded the stripper. She looked down and shyly looked up again to the dancer but she was now slowly walking back to perform in the poles on the stage.

Lauren sighed as she knew that she lost her one chance to impress a hot girl. She knew that she wasn't good at these kinds of things and dating in general. She never had been in a relationship and she was always shy. She didn't knew how to tell about her condition. She once had courted a girl, and she truly cared about the girl. But when the girl found out that she had an extra appendage, one morning as she was waiting inside Lauren's room and saw Lauren walk out the bathroom with a towel wrap on her body and a hard on, on that moment she didn't want Lauren anywhere near her. She was very disgusted on it and told Lauren that she wasn't interested anymore to her. Since then Lauren got afraid to be in a relationship.