Mr. Gerard cleared his throat to get their attention and Lauren spoke first, "Uhm... I want the money to be deposited in two accounts. One for me and one for Ally, the amount should be equally given."

"No... No... don't, Lo you can't do that... that's your money, I can't accept that." Ally said quickly as she look at Mr. Gerard.

"But I want us to share the money, we'd share everything in the last 6 years. It's only right that we share this also." Lauren insisted but Ally shook her head. "Still, No! Lauren that's your money, not mine." Ally said sternly and Mr. Gerard sigh loudly, the two girls look at him.

"Lauren, Ally's right, this is your money so we should give it to you. I know you want to share it with Ally, but we can't create two accounts for two different people. If you want, after we'd give you the money through a savings account, you should went to the bank and give them this documents and proof that you won and then you can decide there on what you should do about the money and for you to verify the security of your account." Mr. Gerard explained to them and the two girls went to the bank to do what Mr. Gerard instruct them to do.

Lauren gave all the necessary documents and gave Ally an account and transfer $8 million to her. Ally didn't want them to split the money equally, so Lauren decided to just give her a portion of the money.

The next day, they went back to the office and went through the seminars on how they could invest the money or how can they spend the money responsibly for it to be not wasted.

After a week of seminars Lauren and Ally was on their apartment, really thinking on how they'll spend the money for good use.

"Lo, had you decided on where we'll be now?" Ally asked as she put the pizza on their table.

"To be honest, I'm thinking of having a business. But I think we should be equipped with the right knowledge first before doing anything else." Lauren said as she took a bite.

"You're right. Are you planning to enroll in college?" Ally asked and Lauren nodded. "We are both going to college." Lauren said smiling. "What are we going to take up?" Ally asked again. "Hmm... I don't know... what do you think?" Lauren asked, also confused.

A moment of silence had passed before Ally spoke with a huge grin.

"Lo, I know now! We should both took culinary!" Ally exclaimed.

"Is that because Chef Simon said we had great potential?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah... remember what he told us, he said that you cook magnificent dishes and I'm great at desserts. That's why he's teaching us for free. We could have our own restaurant as soon as we graduate." Ally said.

Lauren think hard, Ally had a very valid argument. They had been working in the restaurant for the last 6 years and Chef Simon had been teaching them the basics for four years now and she enjoyed and love cooking.

"Yeah! I think we should do that. Probably we should ask Chef Simon if he knew a very good culinary school that he could refer to us." Lauren said as they continue to eat.

Tomorrow morning Lauren and Ally said their plan of going college to Chef Simon and he was very proud of them. He refer them to one of the best culinary school in the east but he told them that it was in Miami. Lauren and Ally said that they would gladly took a chance and study there. They thanked him so much for everything he had done for both of them. Chef Simon was like a father to them, they said that they'll visit every time they can. Before they live they treat Chef Simon, and cooked dinner for him in their small apartment. Chef Simon was very impressed at them and told them that they'd be great chefs one day.