Chapter Four - Raven's POV

Raven felt something against her neck and her eyes immediately opened. Apple grinned maliciously at her, pressing a knife against her neck. "Apple!" she shrieked, but Apple covered Raven's mouth, muffling her words.

"A-Apple, what are you doing to Raven?" Raven heard a voice, Daring Charming was there. 

Apple readied a knife in her pocket and threw it at the doorway, exactly where Daring Charming was. His blue-gray optics narrowed, turning into a courageous and brave Daring. But this Daring was different for when he's doing it to protect girls, this time, he was protecting his life

He dodged out of the way, letting the knife hit the wall. Apple was stunned and she pressed the knife down even harder, jeopardizing to end Raven's life. 

"Apple, I thought you wanted to have an Evil Queen in your story!" Raven shouted out, trying to move her arms, but they were bound up with rope. 

"Yes, I do, but I've tried many times to transform you into a Royal, but you always have said no. This time will be your last time. I will end your life if you don't become a Royal. Decide, now," Apple said, glancing at the clock.

Raven paused, she wanted to rebel against her destiny, but she would be slaughtered for it. "No," Raven whispered.

"What? You would rather get killed than become a Royal?" Apple hissed, shocked.

"Yes! I will fight for my rights!" Raven growled and suddenly, a dark purple aura surrounded and enclosed around Raven's pale skinned hands. The evil magic she inherited from her mother loosened the ropes that Apple tied around her 'friend's' wrists. 

Apple gasped, stumbling back and hitting the floor. She looked up at Raven Queen, fear glowed in future Queen's blue optics. She placed her hand on the hard floors, scrambling to get up. Apple glanced over at Daring and was tempted to run over and hug him and apologize to Raven over and over. Unfortunately, it wasn't the case for her.

Raven Queen was standing up now, all ropes detached from her body. The purple aura continued to float around in her hand and the pointy knife was in her possession. The pale-skinned female took a step forward, the knife in her hands. 

"I thought you were supposed to be the good one, Apple White," Raven spat out the 'White' part of her name, disgusted. "Maybe we got mixed up, maybe I'm the real Snow White of the story and you're the Evil Queen!" 

Apple's mouth gaped open, tears rolling down her rosy cheeks. She attempted to speak but words dried on her mouth. She closed her trap and made a gross sobbing noise. "R-Raven, I'm sorry! Forgive me!" Apple choked out.

"What? Forgive you for what? Attempted murder? I thought you were better than that!" At this point, Raven was crying, feeling betrayed. 

Meanwhile, Daring was staring at the two females and he stepped away from Apple White and ran down the hallway. The footsteps alerted both girls and Apple gasped. 

"Say goodbye to Ever After High Apple because tomorrow's your last day," Raven hissed and she flipped her black hair as she left her own dorm room. 

The last thing she heard from Apple was a choked out whimper and a thump. Regardless of the noises, she kept running down the hall, desperate to get to Maddie's room. She rushed through the halls and located where her best friend's room was. She knocked, desperate to get inside. Suddenly the door opened to a very sly female. 

"Raven?" her voice sounded like a purr.

"Kitty? No time to explain just get me inside!" Raven sounded anguished. 

Kitty smiled mischievously her grin causing Raven to get goosebumps on her skin. "What's the price?" the daughter of the Cheshire Cat, hissed. 

Suddenly, a voice sounded from inside the dorm room. "Kitty there is no price to get into the room!" 

Kitty groaned and stepped away from the door, allowing Raven access to their room. The daughter of the Evil Queen stepped inside, seeing all the Wonderland stuff all crammed into one room. Madeline Hatter's tea sets and cups were everywhere and no one seemed bother to clean it up. 

When Raven's orbs locked on Maddie the mad female grinned, jumping up and off her bed. "Raven! Why are you here?" she inquired, confusion in her bright blue eyes.

Flashbacks of Raven's encounter haunted her and she shivered. She gulped anxiously and exhaled rubbing her arm with her hand. "Well, it's a really long story," she said slowly, thinking about how she was going to phrase it. Raven couldn't shout "Apple White almost killed me!" That story wouldn't last very long.

"Oh, we got time Raven!" Madeline grinned and sat down politely on her bed, patting her bed. "Come sit and talk!" 

Raven slowly stepped towards her friend, feeling very worried all of a sudden. She settled down, placing her hands on her lap. 

Then, she blurted everything out all in one breath. The scene that unfolded in her very eyes, all of the tiny details. Apple, murder, Daring, knives, ropes, magic, everything. She slightly hoped that Daring wouldn't tell Headmaster Grimm about Apple because Raven had a very special secret about her. 

"Wait, really? Apple White almost slaughtered someone? Isn't she little miss perfect?" Kitty commented, disbelief in her blue orbs. 

"I know it seems unlikely, but it's true," Raven muttered, feeling ashamed for telling Kitty and Madeline. 

Raven looked directly at the floor, not even wanting to cast a glance at Madeline. 

"Obviously it's true," Madeline sounded fearful, nothing like Madeline has ever sounded like. 

"No it's not!" Kitty hissed back, fear edging her voice and concern for Maddie. 

"The r-" Madeline began until something interrupted her. 

A voice that was very familiar.

A voice that only the three girls could hear.

"I'm coming for you, my sweet, dear, Raven."

AHH sorry I haven't updated in foreverrrrrrrrr. I honestly didn't think that anyone would want to read this story! Thanks for all the comments! GAHHHH! I will resume updating more and more often now.

Anyway, House of Memories by Panic! At the Disco really fits Apple and Raven's relationship during this entire fanfiction. What do you think?

Also, I was thinking about making an Instagram for Ever After High confessions. What do you think? Should I do it? Would you follow it?