Chapter One - Apple's POV

"Ugh, Raven Queen ruined everything we ever wanted, a happily ever after. So selfish and egotistical," everyone blabbed, talking about the Evil Queen's daughter who ruined Legacy Day and shattered everyone's, especially Snow White's, happily ever after. Although there were rude comments about Raven, there were some happy and cheerful ones too, the ones who supported Raven's courageous decision.

"Look, guys, maybe we should think about this. Raven has difficulty understanding and processing her tale, maybe it was puzzling to her," Apple White, daughter of Snow White, announced at the Royals table, slightly hopeful.

"Although I hate Raven, she isn't that dumb," Duchess Swan, daughter of Swan Queen, sighed, her sharp brown orbs glanced swiftly at Raven Queen from across the Castleteria.

Bursts of conversation broke out and the table was a complete mess. Everyone was bashing on Raven Queen, almost bullying her. Apple sighed, there was nothing in her power to stop this rage, even though she was the co-president of the Student Council she couldn't stop everything.

Apple flipped back some of her golden curls and sauntered over towards the Rebels table, where a few people gave hard stares at Snow White's daughter. She looked at Raven, a light blush dotted her pale cheeks. Raven sighed, she was anticipating Apple going on some five-minute rant about how she should become a Royal, not a Rebel. 

"I'm sorry, but Raven can I talk to you for a second?" Apple stared into girl's violet optics who portrayed no emotion.

"But it's time for tea! Raven can't chitchat when there is tea!" Madeline Hatter, daughter of the Mad Hatter, shouted, getting a teapot of her purple hat. "Well, maybe Raven can have tea when she returns. TEA FOR EVERYONE!" Madeline shouted loudly. 

The pale girl exhaled and grabbed Raven's pale skinned arm and led her outside the thunderous Castleteria. "Apple, do you just want to convince me to join the Royals? Well, I'm not!" Raven Queen sighed, frustration burning in her orbs. She was done with Snow White's daughter attempting to accept her evil destiny, she doesn't understand the torture being the Evil Queen's child. 

"Raven," Apple started, trying to put this lightly, "You are causing mass destruction to the school, not physically but mentally. The Royals are insane and calling you rude names. I tried stopping them, but none of them will listen." Apple batted her long eyelashes at Raven, that always worked on the boys.

"Since, when did you care?" Raven hissed, looking away from Apple.

The offense hit her like a bullet, but she did remain unruffled and smoothed her curly hair. "I always have cared about you and your destiny, so embrace with open arms," Apple White whispered, wrapping her arms around the Evil Queen's daughter, hugging her.

Raven seemed shocked, but didn't pull away from me, maybe she was converting to the Royals. Maybe this is easier than I thought! She grinned, flashing off her pearly white teeth. The embrace quickly ended and a small, rosy blush appeared on Raven's face. Apple noticed the redness almost immediately and looked puzzledly at the supposed-to-be evil girl's face. Apple opened her mouth, about to say something, but Raven cut her off.

"Maybe if you were the Evil Queen you would understand the agony of being The Greatest Evil Ever After Has Ever Known's daughter!" Raven sighed and was about to open the doors of the Castleteria before Apple snatched her arm.

"Raven, why do you have blush on your cheeks?" Apple inquired.

"I don't," Raven covered her beautiful face with her hands, blushing even more.

"Are you sure?" Apple pried and giggled shortly, feeling a little awkward.

"SHUT UP!" Raven yelled and opened the door to the Castleteria, leaving a flabbergasted Apple behind.

Sorry, the chapter is SOOOO short! The next chapter will be way longer than this! Well, I hoped you enjoyed this story! Thanks for reading and have a wonderlandiful day!

(Notice a mistake? Comment and I will fix it ASAP!)