When you are injured...

Yuichiro Hyakuya

The two of you usually practiced together, but for some reason today he decided to practice with Kimizuki. You knew they would probably kill each other, but gave in anyway. You were close to the practice area, cleaning.

Yuu glared at Kimizuki before lunching at him. With two fierce moves he sent Shiho flying backward. Pinkette tried blocking his attacks and which made a mini explosion.

They both panted heavily gaining their balance. Shiho growled and called out for Kiseki-O. Yuu dodged attacks thrown at him easily.

Even though he was all in the battle, he was well aware of your position.

Shiho sliced through the air few more times. They paused for a moment.

"Let's end this."

Yuichiro advanced towards his pink haired comrade, but right before he could attack, loud scream made him stop.

Their attention turned towards the place where it came from. Loud crash followed by another scream and groan. Yuu sprinted towards the place only to find you under a shelf. You groaned in pain.

"(Y/N)?!"

He easily lifted the shelf up and knelt next to you. Your ankle was twisted in odd position which made both of you cringe.

His arms slid under your figure and he carried you hurriedly to the hospital. Surprisingly, Yuu was perfectly calm which can't be said for yourself.

You were breathing heavily as silent tears poured down your face.

"Yuu, please fix it, I don't want to die!" You cried out as a wave of pain flashed through your body.

He looked at you sadly, before kicking the doors of hospital open with his leg. The nurse walked immediately to you and examined your leg.

She clicked her tongue before walking somewhere. Your (e/c) orbs looked up at Yuichiro. He gripped your hand and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"It's going to be fine." His words calmed you down just in time for nurse to come back. "Sir, please hold her tightly. This is going to hurt."

You didn't even have time to get ready for the pain when she gripped and twisted your ankle. Pain that flared up in your foot made a scream echo around the hospital. Yuu cringed, but grabbed your shoulders tightly.

"Look at me, (Y/N)." He demanded. Obeying, you whimpered slightly. The nurse did few more twists before wrapping a bandage around your foot.

She walked away, leaving the two of you alone. You wrapped your arms around his torso and cried silently. "Shh, it's fine." He whispered while kissing the top of your head.

"I love you, Yuu-kun."

"I love you, too, (Y/N)."

Mikaela Hyakuya

He has just gotten up and he heard your yelling. Slowly dragging himself, he looked around for you.

"You idiot! I'll kill you the moment my arm heals!"

At that, his eyes widened and he started running. It didn't take long to reach the place you were at.

"Are you insane?" You were yelling in Lacus's face. Mika wrapped an arm around you only for something to poke his stomach. He looked down and realized that it was your finger.

Well, the finger of the hand that was chopped off. Anger swelled up in him as he glared at Lacus.

"What happened?" He growled. Blue haired vampire shook in fear as the two of you glared in sync.