You finally get together... Yaayyy!!!

Here it iss!!! You get together!!! Yaayyy!

Yuichiro Hyakuya

Yuu was sitting on a little desk in his room. Multiple scenarios and possibilities ran through his head.

His plan was to tell you everything, ask you to be his girlfriend, kiss you, and then maybe you'll accept his love.

The problem is, you might reject and he will be embarrassed.

In that moment, picture of you hitting the shelf and missing the door knob came to his mind. That must have been really embarrassing.

As he chuckled at the memory, his gut flipped. He didn't have time for laughing. You were going to be here any second and he was still not ready. Yes, he already called you to his room. Don't suggest anything dirty, you naughty reader!

He was about to stand up from the desk and go check himself in the mirror, but his limbs gave up on moving once the thought of you laughing at him filled his mind. His eyes closed and he let his head fall back at which it hit the wall.

He yelped and grabbed his head jumping around the room in pain. Loud knock made him freeze.

"Yuu-kun? Are you alright?" He heard your voice from the other side of the doors.

"Y-yes." Your chuckle made him unfreeze as he opened the doors. His eyes landed on your pink face that was glowing with happiness as you giggled.

"You are blushing, Yuu-kun? Did you do something bad in there?" You rose to your tiptoes to look over his shoulder.

"What? No! (Y/N) what are you thinking?" He let you in and watched with grumpy face as you scanned your surrounding with mischievous smile.

"So, what you called me for?" He sighed and sat back on the desk. "I wanted to tell you something." Your eyes were still looking around, inspecting what made Yuu made those noise.

"Yeah? Yuu-kun, you can be honest. I might be a girl, but having younger brothers helped me learn few things about what boys need." You winked at which he groaned and nearly slammed his head against the wall again.

"No, (Y/N), I don't want to talk about that!" Glaring at the surface if the desk he was sitting on he grumbled again, "You remind me of Shinoa, now." With a soft chuckle you leaned on the desk, too, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Just joking. What you want to say?" Your tone was clear and serious which brought some confidence in Yuu.

"I want to tell you that... That..." He sighed again while looking in your (e/c) eyes. "You have beautiful eyes, (Y/N)." He blurted without realizing. You blushed and looked down. On the inside, you were screaming. Did he really just say you have pretty eyes?

Keeping your composure, you looked up with a gulp. "You wanted to tell me just that?" He shook his head not even noticing that you were teasing him.

"I wanted to tell you that I really like your eyes and hair... I mean I really like you. And... And if you would want..." He was cut off by doors bursting open. Kimizuki growled something at someone behind him. Once his eyes landed on you, they widened and he paused with whatever he wanted to say.

"Hi, Shiho-kun. Is something wrong?" You asked politely even though you were slightly annoyed, your cheeks were burning red and he could even feel the heat radiating from them.

"Ah, yes. Guren called us to patrol out of the city walls. There are some vampires." He said while avoiding your gaze. With that being said, Kimizuki walked out.