Guren x Reader

(When he's hurt)

Let's go with some romantic, no fight shit! *insert an evil laugh* *chokes*

This was requested by Dalm23 Thanks for requesting and sorry this was so late!

Anyway, I wanted to ask you guys, do you like the way I write, because I tend to turn even the funniest scenarios sad. (T^T) Me sowwy!

If you want it, I can try my best and go back to the funny and happy go lucky chapters.

Aaand! I just realized that some of you can actually draw something, compared to me! I draw on nails...

Anyway, do any of you do fan art? Can you send it to me? I promise, I'll give you a shoutout here when I add your drawings

Anyway, do any of you do fan art? Can you send it to me? I promise, I'll give you a shoutout here when I add your drawings... Can you do it on computer?! I saw people on YouTube with all those fancy programs and gadgets! That shit is sugoi! So please send it to me and I'll make sure that I put at least one picture per chapter.

Guren Ichinose

It was already two days since he was brought to hospital, in coma. He hasn't woken up ever since.

Yeah, it's not much time, but he has a demon with himself. She should heal him.

Your blood boiled at the thought of Mahiru. She did nothing all day, she didn't help him one bit, she obviously did nothing so he could heal, all she ever did was posses him in critique situations and bring everyone, including him, in danger.

"And he still loves her more than he'll ever love me!" You stopped walking and slammed your fist on the wall.

Few soldiers around you jumped, obviously startled by your sudden burst of anger. Even though, you kept walking to the hospital.

No matter what happened between you and Guren, no matter what happened between you and Mahiru, your love always stayed strong.

There were situations that you held pure hate in your soul. But it was never a hate directed towards Guren. He always had that soft spot in your heart, where he could rest.

Even though everyone knew you were absolutely head over heels for him, you never confessed.

Sometimes he acted like he knew about your feelings, but then again, there were times where he acted totally oblivious to your dreamy stares and sighs.

And here you were, walking to the hospital, already third time this day, in hope he would wake up and finally understand and accept your feelings.