Back in time

"If you don't take risks, you'll have a wasted soul

 "If you don't take risks, you'll have a wasted soul." 

~Drew Barrymore~  

 Every continent is headed by a person of royal body but also at their disposal exists the council or the government. But Skyland is different, becasue Francesca isn't from a royal family but she has been raised in one of them and because of this she managed to be on top of the social pyramid. She doesn't try to rule the lands on the contrary, she tries to guide people from this country to the right way, but there will always be failures, people will continue to fall into depravity no matter how nice it would be the paradise.

"Let them wait... i don't want to see their ugly faces everyday" Francesca said with that childish accent.
"Then why the... stay calm Cassie stay calm"
The only problem was that Cassie had a volcanic nature but she managed to calm down every time, her monologue makes Francesca laugh most of the time.
"Fran you need to stop this game of yours, i don't want to say this every time but you are the only one who can still use magic" Nic said with a little sadness in his voice.
Indeed, even if the power of rukh from the actual world wasn't so stronger than before there is still a chance that someone can use the true magoi. But not every person just... gods. The humans believed in gods but they never see them and that's because the most of them had taken a human form and continued to live on the Earth. But no one knows how how many are still alive. Not even Fran, yes she had the power of a god or correctly said a goddess.
Since the world has been created she travels everywhere but the sad thing is that she dies like a normal human but then her soul is reincarnated in a new body with all the memories from the past life. This happenes for a long time and that's because this young lady, at the age of 22, has given up to her counts. And now, in this new world, nobody knows that she is a god except for these morons friends of her and because of their recklessness and the fact that Francesca has a big heart.
"Oh Jesus and you call yourself a god!" Cassie was still upset on her because she tried to remove her memories, she failed of course.
"You know, guys, most of the time you just criticize me, will you stop someday?"
Of course she jokes while she is trying to get out from the main room without receiving a book in her head.
The council requested for an emergency general meeting, which doesn't sound to good.
"Lady Dashwood!" said all the mans when Francesca enter in the conference room.
All these unhappy faces every time, no emotions, no facial expression just sobriety.
"So what's happening today, gentlemen?" she always try to smile when she is in that room but she fails every time.
"We wanted to inform you that we activated the alert code for the secret forces and the first army." said the oldest one.
"You did what!?" Francesca was shocked, she didn't expect the situation to be so serious.
"Lady Dashwood, the magnetic field located in the south was completely destroyed but... not by a human..."
"What do you mean?"
"The shield was attacked by an evil entity."
"Bullshit! There is nothing like that, maybe the southerners try again to do something stupid."
"We are serious my lady, that thing it's not made by a human hand... it absorbs everything "
There are twenty people arguing in that room. She can't believe what she has heard, Ill Ilah was destroyed a long time ago. And yes, he appears again in a world without magic. Humans can't defeat the God. It was bad, very very bad. Fran can't believe that the earth will be destroyed again.
"Lady Dashwood?"
"Alert everyone!" And she runs out from the room.
The only thing that she can do it is to return in time.
"Cassie, Nicholas!"
Even teleportation of three people requires efforts. The place where everything was possible it was in that time when rukh was the power of people.
"Wh-what's happening?"
She won't care right now if Nic has a hateful opinion about teleportation.
"We will go in a adventure my Friends."
"Adventure? Where? Why? Whereby?"
The only thing that annoyes Francesca is that Cassie is putting too many questions.
"Back in time to stop something bad to happen and we will go with this."
"No shit... this is a time machine it's huge!" Nic was surprised by seeing a thing like this, of course this is top secret no one knows about this incredible machine.
"Exactly, now, on bord people! Faster! We have a long time to travel."
And this is the beginning of my story, it will be hard, we will cry, we will love but we will always fight.

  The song! I love the song "No limit" by Exile, it gives me a good feeling .