Prologue

Thoughts or monologues will be written with italic font.

Play the song while you're reading, if you want of course.

"Hard is trying to rebuild yourself, piece by piece, with no instruction book, and no clue as to where all the important bits are supposed to go

"Hard is trying to rebuild yourself, piece by piece, with no instruction book, and no clue as to where all the important bits are supposed to go."

~Nick Hornby~

 It was so dark...

   So dark that i couldn't even distinguish my own body. At first i didn't know who i was or where i am. I was surrounded by nothing and nothing was in my soul . But i wasn't panicked, but rather empty. Up to a time when a blinding light appeared and let me gaze uncleare . Millions of images were running in front of me.

They were strange but in a different way. The images were composed of fragments, glimpses of the future. With different people but still seem to be similar, the same person in different situations, in different lives and different worlds. This is me standing in fornt of my entire life. A life full of murders and sadness, with life and death, light and dark. But still... this fragile life continue to create new things.

   There are good things and also bad things, because in this world will always exist that darkness full of... nothing. But the chance exist, and positivity too, so the fight can begin.There are many of us, with different powers and strenght. And we will fight for this paradise. Even if that means to destroy everything. We have many names like Spirits, Ghosts, Grim Reapers and others. But the humans calls us... Gods.

We are the one who create everything and also those who rules the great magic or Rukh .

We are the true heart of the world.  

  Hey!So i started to write this story about Magi. I hope that it will be good enough for your preferences.