#ending

Namjoon arrived in front of the same hotel room Seokijn had stayed the last time. He was panting heavily and sweating from running up the stairs. Not bothering to knock he opened the door. It wasn't locked. Seokjin had left it open on purpose, knowing that in the end Namjoon would come to look for him for sure.

"Seokjin?" Namjoon asked walking in and seeing a figure sitting on the edge of a bed.

"I knew you'd come", Seokjin said staring into space. "Was it Hoseok again?"

"Yeah", Namjoon couldn't deny. Seokjin would know if he lied.

"Of course", Seokjin sighed with disappointment in his voice because he had been hoping that Namjoon would come to find him without being pressured by someone else.

"What do you want?"

"I know that I have no point asking you to come back", Namjoon said sitting down next to Seokjin.

"That's true. You don't."

"You deserve it. After everything you have done and been trough you deserve to get away from all the bullshit."

Seokjin nodded. "So why are you here then?"

"I want you to give me another change."

"Why should I?"

"Because I love you", Namjoon said and continued without giving Seokjin a change to speak: "I'll help you end your contract and stay by your side with all the things you'll have to go trough after that."

"I can take care of myself. You know that better than well."

"But I can't."

"That doesn't change anything."

"Please, Seokjin", Namjoon went on his knees in front of Seokjin again. The elder kind of enjoyed seeing the other guy this weak. "Take me back I'll do anything you want."

"I don't have to go back to BTS?"

"You don't have to and I think you shouldn't. They will get over it."

"Get up from the floor, I feel bad for you", Seokjin smiled a little and Namjoon went back sitting again.

"So... do I get another change?" Namjoon asked, afraid to look at Seokjin.

"Come here", Seokjin pulled Namjoon closer to him and hugged him tightly.

"I love you Jin" Namjoon muttered closing his eyes as Seokjin patted his head.

Seokjin smiled looking at how vulnerable he had became. "I love you too."

"Can you give me a kiss?" he asked looking up to Seokjin's eyes.

"Whatever you want", Seokjin raised him closer from his chin and pressed his lips gently on younger's plump ones. Namjoon had used cherry tasting lip balm. He was expecting this. That little rascal.

--

"Kim Seok Jin! Kim Seok Jin! Kim Seok Jin!" a stadium full of fans chanted his name as he ended his final song from his debut album tour's last concert in Seoul.

He walked out of the stage, smiling brighter than ever. He was happy. It had been eight months since he left Bangtan Sonyeondan and he had been making his own solo album for the whole time after that. His boyfriend Namjoon had helped him a little at first but now he had seven self composed and written songs on his brand new album that had been on top of all the charts for weeks.

"I'm so proud of you", Namjoon had told him everyday and today was not an exception.

"You did awesome", his boyfriend said to him as soon as he got off the stage and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You have soon more fans than we do", Yoongi said clapping and putting his other arm aroun Jimin after that.

The Bangtan Boys had gotten quickly over Seokjin's absence.

Namjoon had told him that the golden maknae Jungkook had the most hardest time and he cried every time someone mentioned Jin.

Hoseok had been often mad at Namjoon but got over it and realized that he hadn't been exactly an angel either and he was also to blame from Seokjin's leaving.

Jimin had moved to sleep with Yoongi which irritated everyone because they made lots of noice at nights.

Taehyung had been smiling more than usual and disappearing at nights. Jimin accused that he had a girlfriend which made Hoseok mad. After two moths he was back to normal.

After a while Jin came to teach them how to cook. No one asked him to come back to BTS. They had fun and it felt like they were back together as a family. Everybody just kept apologizing from him and trying to make up.

"I'm not mad", Seokjin had told them.

"We're jealous because you're so succesful all by yourself", Taehyung complained and hugged Seokjin.

"Everybody come to my place tonight and I'll make you dinner", Seokjin said while Namjoon appeared behid him again.

"I'll be there."

"It would be weird if you wouldn't", Hoseok laughed.

"You basically live there", Jimin continued.

"You brutally abandoned us for your boyfriend", Jeongguk acted dramatic placing hand on top of his heart.

Seokjin laughed. "Seven o'clock. Don't forget."

"We would never miss the oppoturnity to eat the meat you make."

"Come on, oppa", Jimin said pulling Yoongi from his hand. "We need to go, we have things to do before that."

"Please don't call me that", Yoongi said blushing.

"You like it though", Hoseok winked.

"Oh shut up", Yoongi leaved with Jimin.

"They're too cute", Taehyung started fangirling.

"Go already", Namjoon waved his hand and the rest of the boys leaved too.

"So..." he started. "It's just the two of us", he laughed awkwardly.

"This was your plan?" Seokjin asked.

"Hell yeah", Namjoon started kissing him.

"Can't you wait until we get home?"

"Nope", Namjoon gave him no options starting to undress Seokjin who was little sweaty from his stage.

"Okay then", he opened Namjoon's pants while the rapper continued kissing elders neck.

--

[yeah i'm sorry but i suck at writing smut so i'll just leave it there.

i'm so happy that i finally completed this bc tbh i never believed that i could really do this and i'm kinda satisfied with how this turned out.

i have also just published an apply fic so if you're intrestred, please check it out]