#17

"Wake up, hyung", Hoseok whispered placing a bowl of soup next to Seokjin.

"Thanks", Seokjin muttered opening his eyes.

"God you look pale", Hoseok helped him to sit up and sat next to him. "You need to eat."

"Where is Namjoon?" Seokjin asked taking the bowl from Hoseok.

"You mean your boyfriend?" Hoseok said bitterly.

"Why are you so salty?" Seokjin pouted.

"I'm not, he just makes me mad."

"He is not bad, just busy."

"Seokjin", Hoseok started calmly looking at the elder straight in the eyes. "When someone is being an asshole towards you, it's not always because they are busy or stressed."

"Namjoon is not like that. He is nice."

"No he isn't. He was just manipulating you when he was nice to you. Now when he's got you, he can turn back into himself which is an uncaring bastard."

"Get out", Seokjin said emotionless placing now empty bowl back to his nightstand.

"What?" Hoseok questioned.

"Get out, I don't want to talk to you right now", he repeated not lookin at Hoseok who slowly got up and left without saying a word.

Seokjin felt bad again and he laid down planning to start sleeping again. He needed to get better because they had a fansign the following day.

--

"Princess~", Namjoon yelled waking Seokjin up.

"What time is it?" Seokjin asked stretching, looking for a clock with his eyes.

"Six in the afternoon", Namjoon answered laying down next to Seokjin. "You have been sleeping for the whole day."

Seokjin smiled not thinking about the things Hoseok had said to him earlier. He didn't believe them. Namjoon was sweet and he haven't been mean to him for a long time.

"Come on and eat something."

"I'm not hungry. I already ate today."

"Okay then", Namjoon said and laid down next to Seokjin. "We'll sleep then", he muttered closing his eyes and pulled Seokjin closer to him. The elder fell asleep almost immediately, his warm breaths against Namjoon's neck.

When Seokjin woke up the next morning, he was cold and alone. He took his phone to look at the clock.

"Shit, we're late", he snapped and got up fast. Too fast because his blood couldn't follow him and his vision blurred. He sat down so he wouldn't fall.

"Why are you yelling", Yoongi groaned from his own bed.

"We're gonna be late, why Namjoon hasn't woke us up", Seokjin said leaving the room. On his way to the kitchen, he saw Namjoon sleeping on the couch of the living room.

"Why are you sleepig here", he asked and went to shake Namjoon so he would wake up.

"Go away~", Namjoon jerked himself away from Seokjin.

"Why are you sleeping, we are supposed to leave for fansign soon?"

Namjoon didn't answer.

"Did you get drunk last night?" he questioned but when he still didn't get any answer, he decided to leave it and make breakfast for all of them.

"Are you sure you can come to the fanmeeting today?" Hoseok asked following Seokjin's cooking.

"Why are you doubting me all the time. I'm fine now", Seokjin didn't turn to look at who he was talking to and kept cooking.

"You don't even look like you're supposed to be out of bed."

"When have you turned into an overprotective mom?" Seokjin laughed and carried six plates to the table.

"You counted wrong", Hoseok noted and walked to the cabinet to take seventh plate.

"Oh, no I'm not eating", Seokjin protested quickly.

"Oh, yes you are", Hoseok placed his hands on Seokjin's shoulders and leaded him to sit next to the table.

"I haven't used any energy for whole day so I'm completely full", he explained earning a doubting look from Hoseok.

"You are still eating", Hoseok placed a plate in front of Seokjin.

"Hoseok are you stealing Namjoon's boyfriend", Taehyung came to the kitchen rubbing his eyes.

"I'm just taking care of our hyung", Hoseok said calmky and sat down next to Seokjin.