#14

[admire this beautiful picture of namjoon looking like e.t]

"Hyung?" Namjoon asked cautiously when he arrived in a small, quiet room with Seokjin. "Hyung are you okay?"

Seokjin looked at the floor, silent tears dropping from his eyes.

"Don't cry", Namjoon whispered and lifted Seokjin's head up. He started to dry crying boy's tears with his sleeve. Seokjin was about to start crying again because Namjoon was being so nice to him.

"You-you don't have to stand up for m-me", Seokjin sobbed looking back at the floor. "Others were right, it was my fault. You shouldn't be so hard on them."

"Shh..." Namjoon hissed. "Don't say that. They're assholes", he continued pulling Seokjin into a tight hug. "Don't ever blame yourself", he said stroking older's hair and giving a small peck on his hair.

After Seokjin had stopped crying, Namjoon let him go. Seokjin was about to turn away when Namjoon took his head between his hands.

"Why do you refuse to be my boyfriend?" Namjoon asked looking at Seokjin straight into his eyes. "Is it because you're afraid? Of the public?"

Seokjin simply nodded. He couldn't turn his head away because Namjoon was holding his it. "People already don't really like me and everyone would hate me even more if someone found out", he explained.

"I can protect you", Namjoon said trying to sound as confident as he could. "Didn't I just prove you enough back there?" he continued letting go of Seokjin's head but not moving anywhere.

"You did..."

"I'm not going to stop before you agree", Namjoon said. "If you need time to think I'm okay with that."

"I won't."

"What?" Namjoon asked like he didn't heard what Seokjin said.

"I said I won't need time to think. I'll be your boyfriend."

Few moments passed as Namjoon thought if he heard correctly. "Really?!" he yelled and truly happy expression came to his face. Seokjin, whose face had been like ice the whole time, couldn't stop the smile that appeared on his face when he saw Namjoon looking that happy.

Namjoon kissed Seokjin's lips quickly and placed his hand behind his hyungs head.

"Thank you", Namjoon said out of breath. "You won't regret this."

Seokjin giggled and his hands found their ways to Namjoon's lower back.

"I love that little giggle", Namjoon smiled and placed couple more kisses on Seokjin's lips and cheek.

"Since when have you been this cheesy?"

"Since I met you", Namjoon winked.

"Freaking three-cheese Italian pizza."

"That makes me hungry", Namjoon said. "Wanna go to a pizzeria? On a date?"

"Namjoon we can't really go public..."

"True... Take out?" he suggested. "Let's eat at the dorms. It'll be so romantic."

"Fine..." Seokjin smiled and Namjoon started to lead him out of the room.

--

"What the hell is wrong with Namjoon now?" Jeongguk asked when room became silent after Namjoon and Seokjin leaving.

"He likes Jin", Jimin said. "I told you we shouldn't say anything about Jin in front of him."

"I thought he would agree because to be honest, Jin really fucked up today", Taehyung shook his head leaning closer to Jimin.

"He wasn't that bad", Hoseok said in a low voice. "We all have bad days."

"Hey! Safety distance! No skinship! Control your hormones." Yoongi yelled at Taehyung and pulled him away from Jimin, sitting in between them.

"Yah!" Taehyung complained looking at Yoongi with mad impression. "Why are you so jealous?"

"Jimin is mine and we agreed that you won't touch my stuff, remember?"

"Yeah! Suck that, Taehyung!" Jeongguk laughed at him.

"That goes for all of you!" Yoongi continued putting his arms around Jimin.

"You're embarrassing me", Jimin muttered under Yoongi's tight hold but got only a silent 'shut up' for an answer.

Namjoon busted into the room holding hands with Seokjin.

"We're leaving", he informed them. "Come quickly or get yourselves another ride."

With that he close the door and left.

"Well he wasn't mad for long", Jimin bluntly said and started to collect his stuff.

"He looked so happy", Taehyung noted. "Maybe something happened with Seokjin. They were holding hands."

"Maybe they had sex", Jeongguk suggested.

"Not everyone is a horny little teenager like you", Yoongi said helping Jimin.

"But you are?"

"I'm not a teenager", Yoongi turned to look at Jeongguk smiling arrogantly.

"Less talking more leaving", Hoseok reminded them that Namjoon and Seokjin were soon about to go without them.

"Yes sir..."