My Past Summer Fling; Is Now My Screwed Up Reality ~37.2~

Start from the beginning

My cheeks were so hot I thought my skin would start melting away.

"I didn't recently decide it! I've been on it!"

"You weren't on it in Sydney." Though it was a statement he still appeared confused.

"Yes I was! I've been on it since I moved in with Nina when I was fifteen!"

"You never told me that."

I hid my head in my hands.

"It never came up! Can we please change the subject?!"

I could hear him chuckling, I peeked through my fingers to glare at him.

"Sorry, I'm just surprised, this is new information."

When my face cooled down I dropped my hands but kept my eyes on them.

"Its embarrassing information."

He chuckled yet again.

"Krys, you are too cute for your own good."

"You've told me that before." I grumbled.

He lifted my chin and kissed my lips quickly.

"And I will tell you as many times as I'd like, because its true."

I grunted in response which made him grin.

"Would you mind driving back? I'm worn out."

I shrugged and switched him spots even though I knew he could never get worn out, I didn't mind driving back. I could pretend it was his motorcycle that I never got the chance to drive. I turned the key and gripped the handles, I jumped when Mr. Kelly touched my sides, my heart picked up again. He slid them to my stomach slowly and pressed his chest against my back, his chin rested on my shoulder.

"Did you forget I have to hold on to you?" His voice was low and alluring in my ear.

My breathing grew unsteady.

"M-maybe it isn't the best idea for me to drive back."

"I promise not to distract you, baby."

I just about melted at the sound of him calling me baby, he has never uttered a pet name to me. I know I hate pet names but he made it sound so good and so sexy. I repressed the quiver that threatened and tried to focus on the controls.