My Past Summer Fling; Is Now My Screwed Up Reality ~29~

As it was requested of me, and against my wishes, I was up bright and early at 8:00 am for training. What I would be learning? I had no clue. Mr. Kelly said I'd learn everything I don't know, but that could be anything, there are lots of things I don't know how to do. In my new black sweatsuit from Aeropostale and a pair of black vans, I searched the mansion for Mr. Kelly.

"You make me wake up early, but you're nowhere to be found." I mumbled to myself.

I ran into Mila in one of the many hallways on the first floor, she had a basket full of laundry in her hands.

"Hey, Krys whats up?"

I adjusted my wobbly bun, making sure it was tight enough.

"I'm looking for Mr. Kelly, he told me to be up and ready but I have no clue where he is. Frankly, I don't want to get lost in this place."

She laughed lightly.

"Let me take you there, I'm terrible at giving directions." She set the basket on the near by bannester and turned back in her original direction.

I took this time to admire the decore of the place. The walls were all made of stone, much like the exterior of the house, the walls were set far apart, it felt like walking around a cave. The ceilings had recessive lights in them, they were dimly lit, considering there were no windows along the way. I memorized each turn Mila made to keep myself form getting lost, we went down a set of stairs, it looked as if we were going into a basement, I felt a bit skeptical. A wide set doorway led into a large room, mirrors lined each wall, various equipment was spread about the room, weights, eliptical machines, treadmills, punching bags, mats, everything was there. I guess this was another room Reese used to practice. In the middle of the huge room Mr. Kelly stood with large dumb bells, doing bicep curls.

"Tada, he awaits." Mila nodded her head toward him."Have fun, I have to get back to my duties."

I nodded, too distracted with watching Mr. Kelly. Sweat ran down his nose and plastered a bit of hair to his forehead, his biceps and forearms flexed each time he brought the weights up. A shine took over his skin, the perspiration causing him to glisten. The grey muscle shirt he was sporting, now a darker shade from the dampness, it was like a scene out of a movie.

Once he noticed my presence, or rather me gawking at him, he set the weights down and smirked.

"Ready to work?" He asked.

I swallowed and blinked a few times.

"Sure, as soon as you tell me what 'work' I'm going to be doing."

I watched him snatch a towel from one of the weightbenches and wipe his face before replying to me.