Dogsitter: Chapter 6

Bing

Who the hell is fucking texting me at 5 in the morning on a Saturday?

'Good morning Saige! I was wondering when I will be able to walk Ryder? ~N'

'When do you want to start? ~ S'

'Actually I want to now. I'll see you in a few minutes. ~N'

Really? I went up to my mirror and I was a mess! I quickly grab my brush and put my hair in a messy bun. I quietly ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I ran into my room but then my phone went off.

'I'm here! ~N'

I don't even have time too change! All I had on was an over sized tee-shirt with shorts underneath but you couldn't tell I had shorts on because of the tee. I grabbed Ryders leash and picked up Ryder. I quietly went down stairs and opened the door.

Nathans POV

She opened the door and my eyes widen. She only had a oversized tee-shirt on. She looked beautiful but I know she just woke up. She clipped Ryders leash and put here down. "Thanks for taking her." Saige said with a smile. "Its my pleasure!" I said as I leaned my arm on the door. Well here is my chance. "Saige, I was wondering when I could take you on.. on that date you promised" I asked. "Hmm well I'm free today and tomorrow!" I leaned in a little closer to her. Her eyes widened a little at how close I am to her. "How about I pick you up tonight?" She did a slight nod and her gaze went down to my lips and I knew what she was thinking. I leaned in a little closer, our lips barley touching.

"What the hell?" A deep voice boomed. Saige and I jumped back. I saw her brother, Zachary.

"Zac I didn't know you were up." Saige squeaked. He ignored her and looked at me.

"Ohh.. So this is the bitch walker!" Zac glared.

I clenched my fist together to stop me from hitting him. Just then an older women that looked a lot like Saige and Zac came out. She clamped her hand over Zacs mouth. "I'm so sorry about my son. I'll just leave you two back to what y'all were doing." Zacs mother slapped him in the back of the head and dragged him away but I could tell Zac was furious. I saw a smile tug on Saiges mouth. "I'm so sorry about him. He is a little over protective." "Its okay. I'll be back to bring Ryder home and then at 7 I'll pick you up." She nodded and we said our goodbyes.

Saiges POV

I closed the door and I was mad.. Mad is an understatement! I walked into the kitchen to see mom cooking breakfast which surprised me. Zac was glaring at the kitchen table. I walk up to my mom and hugged her tight. "Thanks mom!" She hugged back and kissed my head. "I already talked to Zac but if you want to talk to him you can." I nodded and kissed her cheek. "Zac I need to talk to you. Now! In my room." He looked at me and then back at the table. Mom faked coughed and he shot up out of his chair. He's such a momma's boy!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I need more votes!! Please. The more votes the faster I'll upload!

Sorry its short!

<3 Lucy