Dogsitter

"Wake up Bitch!" I heard my sarcastic and annoying brother. I reach out and flung my arm around in every direction until I heard an "ouch!" I smirk and open my tired eyes. I see my older brother giving me a disapproving look. I glare at him stick my tongue out at him like a five year old.

"Very mature Saige!" He smiles showing his dimples. "Whatever. What do you want anyways?" I asked stretching. "I was wondering if you wanted to run today?" I put my hands on my hips and scoff. "What kind of damn question is that? I'm a track runner and volleyball player!" He raised his raised his eyebrows still questioning. "Ugh that means yes, Zac!"

I shove him out my door and turn to the clock. It's 9:30 in the morning perfect time for running. I change into my black running shorts, pink sports bra, and my black and pink Nike shoes. I tie my jet black hair in a ponytail and looked at my emerald eyes. Just then my white Scottish Terrier, Ryder, started to bark. I petted behind her ear and kissed the top of her head and left.

I walk out of my room and met my shirtless brother with basketball shorts on along with his neon yellow Nikes. We both shake our heads disapprovingly at what each other were wearing. Then we start laughing our asses off. "Alright let's go!" He says while chuckling.

Zachary has jet black hair and emerald eyes with dimples, just like me. He is 18 and I'm 17. I always look up to him, literally! He is 6'2 while I'm 5'5. Zac is the star quarterback on the Football team and is number one on track for the guys. I do Volleyball and I'm number one on track for the girls. We both like to compete against each other sometimes but, in the end whoever wins gets to dare them to do something.

We take off running and a couple of cars honked when we passed by but my brother and I just flicked off the people. We both thought it was funny so why not? Once my brother and I turned the corner I almost had a heart attack. A little chihuahua came up barking its head off. I picked up the blue leash and the little guys stopped its high pitched barking. Soon the mystery guy comes running up with a shit load of dogs in his hand. He was a little pale but not sickly pale. His brunette hair spiked up (A/N Like Niall Horans except a little shorter) and his eyes where crystal blue.

"I think you're missing something." I said with a smirk handing him the leash. "Uh t-thanks." He stuttered while taking the leash. He clicked his tongue and the dogs started to walk off. Maybe I should call him to walk my dog? Zac and I continued our run.

Ugh this is gross! Time to take a shower. I grabbed my clothes and turned on the shower. I stepped in and let the warm water hit my back. Just then something popped into my brain. Who is that guy? I run into him everyday and he doesn't notice me! I don't even see him at school. He's always walking dogs. I guess that's a job for him? I sigh and turn off the water. I get dressed and let my hair dry naturally. I run and jump into my comfortable bed. "Ryder?" I called her. She came waltzing in and jumped on my bed. I pull her on my lap and pet her.

"Why does he have to be so gorgeous?" I asked Ryder. All she does is perk her ears up and tilt her head. Yes I talk to my dog! My brother pops his head in holding his cat. "I know you're talking about me! I'm not gorgeous though, I'm sexy!" I shake my head and roll my eyes. I can hear Tigers purring from my bed. Our Pets actually get along which is a good thing. "Shut up Zac! I wasn't talking about you! Quit eavesdropping!" I said and Ryder barked as if saying 'yeah!'. "Whatever little sister! Who were you talking about?" He asked. "None of your business!" I glared. "Is it that bitch walker that we see every morning?" My mouth dropped. "Zac! That was rude!" I punched him. "Ow! So it is him!" He rubbed his arm. "No it's not!" I gave him a cold and hard glare. "Okay whatever you say Saige!" He puts his hands up in surrender. "Don't forget we have school tomorrow!" I rolled my eyes. "How would I forget? It will be Friday!" I yelled. Zac and I decided to skip school today but whatever.

____________________________________________________________________

That's my first chapter! Yay!

Vote!

Comment!

<3 Lucy