Dogsitter: Chapter 4

"Sleepyhead! It's time for our run!" I heard Zac say. "I don't want to run today. Just go without me." I grumble. "Okay. Something is up. Do you want to talk about it?" Hell no is what I wanted to say but I couldn't tell him what happened last night. "No." I rolled over and put my back towards Zac. "Someone PMSing." He mumbled. "I heard that Zachary!" I yelled. I soon fell back into a peaceful sleep.

I felt four let paws on my back and heard her tags jingle. I rolled over and was meet face to face with Ryder. She looked at me and whined. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. It was 10:37 in the morning. Ryder whined again. "Want to go for a walk?" Ryders ears popped up and she barked. I removed my cozy blankets and pick out some jean shorts with plain gray off the shoulder shirt. I brushed my wavy hair and slipped on my silver gladiator shoes. I headed to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I applied some cherry ChapStick. I'm addicted to cherry ChapStick! I grabbed Ryders leash and clipped it on her purple collar. I grabbed my phone before heading out.

'Going to take Ryder to the dog park. If you need anything call me ~ S.'

'Kay. I'm at Codys house by the way. Don't know when I'm coming back ~ Z.'

'Alright just text me and tell me when you're coming home. ~ S.'

'Yes mother! ~ Z.'

I shake my head and continue to the dog park. Once I got there I sat on one of the benches and let Ryder run around. I took out my phone and decided to play Candy Crush. I don't even know why I play this game. I always get so frustrated with it. "Someone looks mad!" I shot my head up to see Nate. "I'm playing this stupid game and I can't pass the damn level!" "Let me try!" He asked. I hand him my IPhone and in minutes he passed the damn level. My mouth dropped but I immediately closed it. Nate just smirked and hands me back my phone. He takes out his phone and shows me what level he is on. He is on 81 while I'm on 34. "Wow!" Was all I could say. "Yep. which one is your dog?" I search for Ryder until I finally found her. "The plain white Scottish Terrier that just passed the tunnel. Her name is Ryder. Which one is yours?" I questioned. "Actually this isn't mine. I'm just taking care of it for a lady. It's that big brown grayhound by the steps. His name is Duke. My dog is at home." He said. "Damn that's a huge dog!" "Want to see him?" Before I could answer Nate called for Duke. The dog turned his head to look at us and then started to dart straight towards us. I really don't want this dog to jump on me! Before Duke could do anything Nate commanded him to sit and he obeyed. I reached my hand out and petted his huge head. "Good boy!" Nate praised. "How old is the lady that owns Duke?" "She's 71." The hell? An old women like her has a huge dog like this? Duke to break her just by jumping on her! "What?" "I know what you're thinking. Mrs. Henderson doesn't look like 71. She looks more like 59. She's pretty health for her age but she won't take Duke out because he is a little rough when he is outside with a leash on." I nodded my head. "Well I guess you should meet Ryder now."

I called Ryder and she pranced over. "She looks sassy!" Nathan said. "Yeah well I like sassy!" I said chuckling. I picked her up and put her beside Nate. "Wow! She has blue eyes! I've never seen that before." He said petting Ryders back. "Yeah her eyes are rare and we actually got her for free because one of my moms friends dog had puppies and she didn't want them. So I got Ryder while my brother wanted a cat named Tiger." "Well she's a real beauty!" He said in awe. "What kind of dog do you have?" I questioned. "I have a 1 year old brown and white dog (A/N It's the dog on the cover) and her name is Jammer." "Why did you name her Jammer?" "Because she likes to dance a little to music and she likes strawberry jam!" I laughed. Then my phone buzzed alerting me I have a message.

'I'm at the store. Do you want anything? ~ Z'

'Yes! Dog treats and cheery ChapStick! ~ S'

"Sorry that was my brother. I better get going." I clipped Ryders leash and got up. "Wait I'll walk with you!" I nodded . He put Dukes leash on and we started go walk toward my house with the dogs. "Hey I got a question." I asked. "Okay go for it." "How old are you?"

"I'm 17. You?" "Same. Why don't you go to school?" "Well I started school early and I skipped a grade, so I graduated last year. In Seattle, Washington." "That's along way from here! Why Florida?" I questioned. He hesitated for a second. "Well first the beach. I'm sick of being white. I want to be a little tan! And I was sick of the rain so I came to the 'Sunshine state'." I nodded. "Well here is my house. I guess I'll see you around?" I questioned. "Yeah but wait! I wondering if I could maybe walk your dog?" I laughed. "How much?" "I'll make a deal. I'll walk your dog for free if you would like to go on a date with me?" Blood started to flow to my cheeks. "When?" I whispered. I was surprised he heard me. "Anytime you want." Should I? "Deal." I said. "I need your number though."

∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞♪∞

What do you think?

Vote!

Comment!