Dogsitter: Chapter 5

Nates POV! ∞

Oh shit! I just realized what I did. I basically just asked Saige on a date and she agreed. I thought she would just say no or something. When did I become so confident? Confident.. The past. Something I never wanted to think about.

Never..

Sadly I think of the past everyday. I look at my self in the mirror and shake my head in disgust. I trace the horrible scar on my side. I can't believe that Saige said yes. I don't want her to found out my deepest and darkest secrets, I'll scare her away. I don't want to do that. I haven't told anyone about my past and the stress is getting so heavy. I feel depressed all time but I just put on a smile everyday and hide the pain. I haven't even told my roommate..

"I'm back!" He yelled. "Speaking of the devil!" He glared at me. "Relax, Ryan!" He busted out laughing. "Gotcha!" I got up and slapped him. "Hey!" I rolled my eyes. "How was work?" "Good! I actually knocked someone out today. Medics had to make sure he was still alive." I high fived him and grabbed a water. Ryan is 21 and is an MMA fighter. He is a pro! "How was your day?" Ryan questioned. Should I tell him about Saige? "Man, you like somebody?" He raised his eyebrow.

"W-what? How did you know?"

"First, you were staring of into space and smiling. Second, you just stuttered which proves I'm right!" He smirked. "Fine you're right. Her name is Saige and she lives down the street." His eyes went wide. "Saige? As in Saige Jenson? As in the one who lives in the only two story house on this block?" "Yes.. Why? What's wrong?" He scoffed. "Dude, Her bother is really over protective. Same thing with her best friend, Jasper." He said. "And you know this how?" I said taking a sip of my water from my bottle. "Because I dated her once." What? I started to choke on my water. Ryan patted my back. "Dude you're 21 and she's 17!" I practically yelled. "Saige was 16 and I was 20 at the time." "Well no wonder why he is over protective! You guys were four years apart." "Yeah, Zac through a fit. Then Jasper didn't take it so well either." My eyes went wide. "Fuck! I'm taking her out on a date.. I wonder what Zac and Jasper are going to think?" Ryan laughed. "All I have to say is good luck!" Ryan got up and petted Jammer who was sitting at my foot. "Oh Jammer.. What do I do?" I asked her. "Talking to your dog is unhealthy Nate!" "Shut up!" I yell.

Saiges POV

I have to tell Kat what happened. I can't tell Jasper because he'll just go over protective mode on me. I grabbed my phone and dial Kats number. "Hello?" "Kat! Come to my house I need to tell you something!" "Okay I'm on my way. Bye!"

"Oh my gosh! He asked you on a date! That's so cute!" Kate screeched. I clamp my over her mouth and shush her. "My brother is downstairs! You know he is over protective and will bombard me with questions!" She removed my hand. "Sorry!" "It"

Bing

I looked at my phone and an unknown number texted me

'Hey it's Nate!'

"Who is it?" Kat asked. I handed her my phone and she started to move her thumbs across the screen. Before I could grab my phone she pressed the send button. What she had sent made my cheeks flush I sent Kat a hatred glare.

'Hey sexy! How you doing? ~ S'

'Well I didn't know you thought I was sexy! ~ N'

'I'm so sorry! My idiot friend sent that. ~ S'

'So you don't think I'm sexy? ~N'

'I never said you weren't. ~ S'

'(; I'll see you tomorrow Saige ~ N'