Killing Out of Love (H2OVanoss)

Começar do início

"Evan, what the fuck is your problem? Stop it! Stop it you asshole!" In a flash a pair of hands were attached to Tyler's throat, doing their best to choke the life out of him. Evan stared down at his friend, seeing many emotions flash on his face as the life slowly drained out of him. Anger. Betrayal. Sadness. And.. pity?  

"Why the fuck are you looking at me like that, huh? HUH?" Evan questioned angrily, loosening his grip so Tyler could answer. 

"You were always his... little bitch-boy. Not seeing the wrong in him... when he went all psychotic... murderous. It doesn't surprise me that in his last stand...  you'd help him finish us off. Fuck you, Evan Fong... FUCK YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FREAK!" Tyler gasped out. Furious, Evan slammed his friend's head on the ground and stepped on his neck, hearing a satisfying SNAP! in response. 

"Wow babe, didn't think you had it in you. Especially not with him. Best friends forever's clearly a goddamn sham then, huh?" 

"Jon?" 

"The one and only." Evan's lover responded, and the smaller male quickly threw himself into the arms of the other.

"He-he said he was going to kill you, I couldn't let him do that. I-I wouldn't let anyone, no matter who Jon I-" 

"Shhh, it's okay love. That's just one more down I don't have to worry about. You did good, alright?" Jonathan soothed, running a hand through his boyfriend's dark locks. After a few minutes passed, Evan calmed down enough for the the two to part. 

"So.. so what now?" Evan mumbled, knowing that he had now chosen his side in the matter and had to go along with whatever Jon said. He had already made his choice, killing Tyler. Now it was time to finish the job.

"Well my dear, it seems as though you've already got a knack for pig slaughtering," Jonathan chuckled darkly, kicking the corpse on the ground. "How about we try hunting for something more exotic this time, hmm? Perhaps a monkey? I mean sure, the killing of endangered species is illegal, but then again what isn't?"  

Evan shook his head, not being able to hold back the small smile that appeared on his face. Yes, this was crazy. His boyfriend was a psycho who'd just murdered two of his friends. He himself had just killed his best friend. Now, he was going to help kill the rest of them. Why? Evan didn't quite know that himself. Was it out of love for Jonathan, or was there something darker inside that he was just now revealing? Whatever it was he liked it, and now that he'd started he wasn't going to stop.

"Come on, Jon. We've got a squeaker to go kill." 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YOOO! Guess who's back? 

You guess? 

ME! 

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I've been going through a really tough time in my life right now, struggling with anxiety and what feels like borderline depression. Things have started to look up for me though, and seeing as I've finally found my laptop again I thought I should try to write again. 

Now yes, I am aware that this story was dark, but in all honesty it was an old draft that I decided to pick up again. It wasn't even supposed to end this way either. 

In the end of this one-shot, Ol' Jonnyboy was going to kill every single one of the crew in gruesome detail, saving his beloved for last. Yes, I was going to make Jon kill Evan. *braces for impact*

Anyways...

Summary: 

One night while the crew is hanging out, Jonathan has a psychotic break and stabs Nogla, killing him. The rest of the crew freaks out and runs away, trying to find a place to hide away from Jonathan and not be killed. Evan is running away with his best friend Tyler when they hear a scream. The scream belongs to Tyler's husband, Craig, who was attacked by Jonathan and is hanging on to his last shreds of life. He dies in Tyler's arms, and out of anger Tyler threatens to kill Jon. This doesn't go well with Evan, who in turn goes to kill Tyler. Tyler tells Evan how corrupted he is and insults Jon, which causes Evan to kill him. Jon shows up, comforts Evan after the ordeal, and asks him if he wants to go and kill their other friend from the crew, Lui. Deciding that he likes this new lifestyle, Evan agrees and he and Jon go out to hunt down Lui and the rest of their friends. 

Welp, that was dark. 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed. I'll try my best to start updating again. Thank you all for sticking around, I love you all!

++++++++++++++Setin Out+++++++++++++++