The Truth

Hey guys another chapter for you this one might be a little confusing because it has a lot of information in it but just PM if you don't understand! ENJOY :) :) :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was going mad.

The sirens swirled around my brain they repeated again and again. Though the image was blurred it made perfect sense. They say when you witness something so horrific and your brain cant take it all in so it blocks what happened and that's exactly what my brain did.

Beads of sweat fell silently rolling down my forehead i wasn't hot i was the opposite. I sat on the porch looking over the garden the ground was solid and bare everything looked dead including me. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked around it was Barry " mind if i join" i tried to talked but all that came was slurred mixed up words he took it as a yes and sat next me his hand still on my shoulder. "I know its hard now but you must be brave for Linda" he was right there was no point being miserable i had to be positive that Linda would be alright. He handed my a tissues i smiled it was like he could read my mind i wiped my eyes i hated people thinking I'm a wimp but i just didn't want to lose Linda iv lost all my family Linda's was the only one left.

By now i was violently shaking now he noticed " you now its warmer inside and i make the most amazing chicken soup ever" i laughed and walked up the icy steps and into the kitchen. I suddenly had a flash i remembered coming into the kitchen seeing burned onuins on the floor and right in the middle Linda.

After two bowls of chicken soup i was normal temperature Barry had lit a fire in the library and i was curled up by it with a book. I found it on the top shelf dusty and old it didn't have name i was about to put it back when i noicted a painting on it. A small blonde girl sitting by a shimmered pool of water with purple flowers surrounded her i looked up there it was bigger but still the same girl. I stood there just comparing them, they were exactly the same i heard a knock on the door i swung round it was Barry he  was leaning on the door if to say he had been a long time. " Yes they are the same picture amazing right?"  i nodded " you can say that who painted such a thing?" . He walked over to the painted " my mother" my mouth opened "YOUR MOTHER but Nancy said that was my great grandmother" " She was right Emma Elizabeth Kempt is your grandmother" my brain had turned into jelly i was thinking to many thoughts "buuut that meansss we are" he said it before i had a chance to think " related".

After that we just stayed there til the ticking clock stroke midnight and GRANDAD! Barry said it was time for bed. I just couldn't sleep i just lay on my back staring into space and beond. I was told that when my grandad had died before i was born so i never thought much of it. He wouldn't tell me anymore as my brain would explode which was quite right. It was hard to be excited because Linda was still in hospital and very seriously ill but there was something inside that me that made me jump with joy. I jumped on beg and started singing " I FINALLY HAVE A GRANDAD, ONE THAT I CAN CALL MY OWN!". Though i was never good at sport and about a minute later i was collapsed on the bed panting. Something wasn't right why hadn't Linda told me Barry was my grandad as when my mother died ten years ago and my dad shot him self i stayed with my dad parents and they knew nothing about my mums family. All i knew was that Lindia used to work here beofore been given the house and owned for many years. My head was full of new ideas and before i couldnt even write them down i was asleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEEP my pink fuzzy alarm shock from side to side as it bleeped. This time i let it and just lay on my back and dozed this was the best sleep i had in days. Then there was aloud BEEP that drowned out my little pink shaking alarm. I graped my hoddie and ran down stairs. "Whats going on" and there was Barry in a pink apron holding a frying pan looking confused. " I was trying to make you a bacon sandwich but its now a black lump of charcoal!". " Yeah", that's all i could say until and burst in to fits of laughter. "Well i like to see you try".

Ten minutes later Barry had turned red as my bacon sandwich had turned amazinly and had gobbled it up in three seconds flat. There was aloud knock at there i feeling bad for Barry volunteered to get the door. When i opened it a tall man with black glasses and a doctors uniform approached. " I was just think you weren't here?" i smiled "sorry we were having breakfast". He nodded i couldn't help but ask " why are you here?". He didn't take offensively he looked my straight in the eyes and said " i have some bad news".

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SORRY :(

Keep fanning and these next few chapters are quite intense has you find out the mystery behind Linda

Love you alll XxBlowAKissXx