The Dream

Hey guys another chapter for you pleaz comment and vote is you like!xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I slept well that night. Apart from one horrible massive nightmare for the WHOLE night so yeah.....I didn't sleep so good!

The next night I flopped down onto my bed and chill axed for a bit. I was freaked out and kinda tired! I went into the bathroom and tied up my hair and had a shower. When that was done, I changed into my pyjamas and read for a bit. At 11 I decided to catch 40 winks.

........I walked down a corridor. I had never seen it before. The floorboards creaked and a figure floated past me. I heard voices and saw Elle talking to a figure. It was tall and feminine and...... She had a metallic voice. Just like the one I had heard outside Eleanor Manors room. They walked. Well Elle did. The woman kind of floated. They walked outside. The woman always had her back to me. She whistled and a black horse cantered in and jumped the gate to stand next to the woman. It saw me and its eyes turned such a bright shade of red that made my blood go cold. When she turned around to look at Elle.....I saw her face. I screamed and watched Elle fall to the floor. I'm pretty sure I did the same thing.

I woke up screaming. A nightmare. I looked at the clock. 08:30. Wow. That took the whole night. But it was slow so. I tried to find the corridor but failed.

I met Elle and told her. She was scared.

"Me? Why did you see me? Are you sure I was actually with the Woman in Black?"

"Uh yeah! Its E! Hmmm the weird thing is that er..... Actually. Do you know where the nearest stables is?"

"Yeah. Let's go have lunch first!"

Elle and I had lunch on the back patio until an old man called Elle's name. She ran over and they whispered quietly. I had my sunglasses on. I watched them with my head turned a different way so they couldn't see I was looking. I heard my name several times and they both kept looking at me. After a few more minutes, they shook hands and the man gave Elle something and she smiled and put it in a bag. She nodded and walked back over. She was still smiling. When I placed my glasses on top of my head and turned to look at her she stopped smiling and turned to me.

"Sorry. Business." She smiled.

After lunch I saw Elle go off. I followed her. I hid. I saw her look to see if anyone was watching as she opened the bag. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I saw a load of 50, 20, 10, and 5 pound notes fall. She laughed to herself then her happiness turned to anger as she counted it.

"The son of a bitch!!!!!" She yelled. I knocked on the door.

"That's quite a lot of money you got there lil missy!" I said waving a finger at her in my best cowboy voice. We both burst into fits of giggles. When I stopped and stared she pursed her lips and thought.

"Its some money that has been owed to us since Linda fell ill. Its been weird. I never see her anymore. Anyway.... To the stables!!!!"

When we got to the stables I asked to see every black horse there. The owner let me see the seven dark browns and five blacks. I watched them before asking how high each could jump. The browns could do a max of 6 ft 9 but when I asked about the blacks I got a weird response.

"Hmmmmm. Yes. Midi can jump 5 ft to 8 foot but this one here..... God he could jump whatever. His name is ghost and he's a pretty scary ride. Not many people ride him but he is being loaned by a man called Barry Kemp. Elle you know him!"

"Yeah. I guess." She fiddled with her hair.

"Can you make him loose jump cuz I want to see him jump something." I looked at my watch. Quarter past 5.

"Yes but only for half an hour. He is on loan and is needed every night."

"This is our horse Elle. Well can we borrow him for one night. Or maybe a few."

"No. Sorry." She said firmly. I looked at her and slammed some notes on the table that I got from Elle. She let me have it. The owner smiled and handed me the lead rope. Then I tied him up and let him feed before letting him loose to graze. I kept the tack in my room locked in a trunk.

That night. Something woke me. I texted Elle to come. I checked outside the window and couldn't see Ghost. I looked for the horse and then Elle arrived. I looked in the trunk and gasped.

"Elle. ELLE!"

We both looked at each other. Then at the trunk in front of us. It was......empty.