Chapter one

Cold, why does it always have to be some where cold. Don't get me wrong the cold doesn't bother me it's just. Why do we have to go down into the ground? What is Alexa thinking she and I both know these guys aren't ready. I hope I won't have to use my powers on this mission. I hate the thought of giving away my secret.

Sure I don't mind using them in order to save a friend. If she knew the truth that is. Alexa doesn't even know what I am at all. How will she react to finding out that I'm a...well..a beast.

Maybe if I'm lucky I won't even have to tell her. Or let her ever find out , oh who am I kidding. With the luck I have and the feeling that I'm getting. I just know something bad is going to happen on this little adventure.

Well no matter what I'll be there to help. Not for that Weyland guy but for Lex. She is the only one that matters to me as long as she is safe and sound. Then, I don't care what happens to them or me.

Flashing lights

Well looks like we finally made it to Bouvet Island. Let the pain and headache begin.

Walking down the hall of the ship I reach the main room. Everyone is there I see Lex siting in about the second or so row. I move towards her, looks like Weyland said something that got her mad.

Lex looks to me and smiles." Luna- Okami, I'm glad you decided to come with me" I look at her with a smile but also a look of annoyance. You see I had to lie about the first part of my name. I hate lying so I just chose another name that means the same thing. My real name is Tsuki-okami, Ryu, Wind-Wing. " No problem my friend, but honestly just call me Luna or Wolf or both in English. It's better than getting these other people confused even though it's funny at times." She laughs at that, "Ok Wolf, ok".

We all get off the ship set up the equipment and all that. By we I mean the ones who brought it. Hey I'm not the one who brought it, why should I help them set something up that's not my concern. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't either.

Turns out we didn't even need to dig. Something or someone already did it for us. And that feeling I felt before well let's just say it's not going away at all. Looks like I better prepare for a fight and not just any fight. But a fight for survival, I really hope that my instincts are wrong but when has that ever happen.

We all go down the hole and just when things where all good. Weyland falls and is sliding down the hole. Lucky for him Lex stopped him with her pick.

Once we make it to the bottom we set up lights. Let me tell you the pyramid was huge. Big and beautiful from what I could see from the out side. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I can see in the dark thanks to what I am.

Weyland thanks everyone and we all start to head in. I couldn't shake the feeling that wears being watched. I'll just ignore it for now at least.