Chapter 7

1K READS?! Thats crazy! I just want to say thank you to everyone who has read it so far. I never thought it would reach the number of reads, likes and comments that it has. THANK YOU!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoeys Pov-

I woke up the next morning in Dylans bed. After what happened last night I didnt want to take the chance of Ryan kidnapping me or something like that so I stayed with Dyl. To be honest, I dont know what he would do to me if he found me alone. The thought of that made me shudder and I quickly pushed the idea out of my head.

I wasnt sure what to do. Do I tell Dylan whats going on? But if I do, he'll end up getting hurt. But if I dont, then I'll end up hurt. Either way, its not a good situation. I have no idea what Ryan is capable of, so I dont really want to take the chance of hurting Dylan.

Dylan is the best person ive ever met. Hes sweet and the funniest person ive ever met. My favorite thing about him is his uncontrollable laughter.

Maybe I was over exaggerating it like a scared little girl because Ryan hadnt even talked to me but I have honestly never felt more terrified in my life and I was not going to let some crazy ass man take Dylan away from me.

I looked at the alarm clock next to me and saw that it was already 8:30.

"Dylan wake up sleepy head" I said as I flipped my body over to give him a hug.

Dylan wasnt there.

"Weird," I thought to myself. "Maybe hes in the bathroom"

I walked over to his bathroom and tapped on the door.

"Dylan?" I called out. "Are you there?"

No response.

I started getting this upsetting feeling in my stomach that something was very very wrong. I looked all around his apartment and still couldnt find him.

I decided to walk outside and check if his car was still there because maybe I was being an idiot and just couldnt find him in the house.

As I walked out the front door, I noticed a white piece of paper sticking out from the doormat. I lifted the mat up and pulled out the paper and wished I hadnt read it.

Dylans pov-

I woke up extra early for some reason and decided to grab Zoey and me a coffee. I grabbed my car keys and slipped out the front door. I noticed the corner of a white paper sticking out but I thought it was just another one of those flyers that tell you that you should care for the enviornment by installing some new ecofriendly house shit.

I got in my car and drove to starbucks, hoping to get back in time where Zoey was still asleep so I could surprise her.

When I got in I ordered a coffee for both of us and waiting for the drinks. Once they were done, I hopped back in my car and started driving back to the house.

Suddenly I heard my phone ring and saw it was Zoey.

"Morning sunshine" i said as i answered it.

"Dylan where are you?!" Zoey said crying, cutting me off.

"Woah Zoey calm down i went to go get coffee" i said concerned, pushing my foot harder on the gas.

"Comehomerightnow" she blurted out

"Ok im going as fast as i can baby ill be home in a few minutes" i said trying to calm her down.

As She hung up the phone I could hear her crying out loud.

Jesus what happened. A million different things flew through my mind as I rushed home. As soon as I pulled up, I saw her run outside to me. I opened the car door and met her halfway and she jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist, hugging me and crying. I carried her inside and laid her on my bed.

"Baby whats wrong" i said, wiping the tears from her cheeks. Her face was white and her eyes were already bloodshot from crying and her whole body was shaking.

I followed her as she walked out of my room and to the kitchen where a white piece of paper was laying on the counter.

Shaking, she handed me the paper. Confused, I gently took it from her and read it,

"Didnt I tell you you were mine? Im coming for you. -r"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading!!!

S/o to @Dylan_OPerfect for being so supportive and nice!!

Please like/comment what you think

-makenna