Chapter 3

Dylans Point of View

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback*

It was just a normal friday afternoon, nothing special really. Until someone special walked through the doors of the local starbucks. She easily was one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen. She had long blonde hair, but not the bleached blonde, it was more golden brown. She was wearing a white tanktop with jeans that showed off her figure. I almost got up to talk to her in line and pretend I didnt order but then she smiled and waived at the guy behind the counter. And he waived back.

"Typical" I thought to myself.

"Way to go Dylan. Always getting a crush on the girl with the boyfriend" Frustrated, I waited impatiently for my iced latte. I watched her (in the least stalkerish way possible) move from the register to the crowd of people waiting for their drinks. I was entranced by the way her hips swayed when she walk.

All of a sudden, she turned around and faced me, but her eyes were looking somewhere else. But then her eyes landed on mine for a few moments, and I knew I would never be the same.

But then she broke the eye contact and turned around and winked at the guy behind the counter who I assumed was her boyfriend.

"I need to leave" I thought to myself, I cant keep torturing myself like this.

"Dylan your iced latte is ready" I heard the barista yell out.

Perfect timing. I grabbed my latte and stormed out of the coffee shop without even saying hello.

*Present*

Me and my friend Tyler decided to go to this club on Saturday night. He said he really needed to blow off some steam and I didnt mind going. We took my car and left our house at 7:30 and arrived at about 8.

I was still pissed that I was so much of a dick that I didnt even talk to her. Frustrated, I went to the bar and slid into a stool next to a blonde sitting by herself. As I sat down, I accidentally bumped her with my elbow. As I turned to apologize I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the girl from the coffee shop.

A million thoughts came sprinting through my mind as we locked eyes. She looks so hot. Where is her boyfriend? Why is she by herself? She is so hot. Wait I already thought that. Why didnt i wear nicer clothes than my dark jeans and black button down.

"Dylan get a grip buddy. Just apologize and start a conversation" I heard what I guess is my conscious tell me.

"Ss sor sorry" I manage to say to her. "Oh great now you sound like an idiot" I thought

"Oh no its fine dont worry about" She said with a smile. God that smile. It was just beautiful.

"Jesus" i thought "Im already head over heels and shes only spoken seven words to me"

Somehow, I was able to say "Hi Im Dylan"

She gave me this weird smile like she already knew who I was and said, "Hi im Zoey"

Zoey. Zoey. Zoey. Zoey. I ran her name through my head over and over again. Loving the sound of it more and more each time.

Trying to start a conversation but not wanting to sound desperate, I asked

"So are you here by yourself or?" Hoping she would say yes

"Well sort of. My friend is dancing with some manwhore and I dont have a boyfriend or anything like that so I am really hoping that she doesnt leave with him because shes my ride." She pointed to what Im assuming was her friend and I just started laughing

She started to laugh and looked at me sort of confused.

"What? You dont like the term manwhore? Because it seems to describe him perfectly"

Still laughing, I ordered a beer and said

"That manwhore is actually the friend Im here with"

She opened her eyes wide and covered her mouth with her hands as she started to giggle.

"Oh my gosh I had no idea. Im sorry!" She said laughing

"No its fine" I turned around and looked at Tyler with zoeys friend and then tilted my head.

"Yeah he does look pretty manwhoreish if you ask me" I replied

Her eyes twinkled and rolled back as she laughed.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked me out of blue.

"Sure anything" I replied

"Where you in starbucks yesterday afternoon? Because I saw this really cute guy and im trying to figure out if it was you" she said with a smile

"Yeah that was me. Haha i was just about to ask you the same thing. Except a cute girl of course" i said flirting back

"So Dylan" she said as she took another swing of her drink "do you have a girlfriend?"

Suprised at her question, I responded quickly with a "nope"

She smiled mischievously and said "good" then took my hand and pulled me towards the dance floor.

She wasnt drunk and neither was I so whatever she wants to do, she actually wants to do it. Its not some hazy drunk spur of the moment.

As she got down from the bar stool I looked at her body head to toe. Her dress hugged her in all the right places and I couldnt help but wonder what she looked like with it off.

A loud dance song came on and she turned around and put my hands around her waist. She then turned around and began to grind on me. I felt myself harden and began to work my hands up and down her sides, moving dangerously close to her breasts.

As soon as I touched them, she let out a soft moan and tilted her head and laid it on my shoulder. I looked down at her face and saw her eyes were closed with pleasure. I couldnt help but notice her breasts through the see through part of her dress and I wanted her more.

I pushed my hips up against hers, causing her to dance harder on me. I let out a soft moan as well and then turned her around so she was facing me. I cupped her cheeks and pressed my eager lips against hers. I felt her tongue run softly against my bottom lip, pleading for entrance. I parted my lips slightly and felt her tongue plummet into mine. It was actually really hot feeling her want dominance. Both of our tongues fought for control but mine eventually won.

I pulled away from the make out sesh as I watched her eyes flutter open.

"Do you want to get out of here?"

"Yeah" she smiled "I think our friends already left"

I smiled and put my arm around her and led her out of the club and back to my car. I drove us back to my place and pulled into the small driveway of my house. I opened my door and ran over to her side to open it. As i open the car door I see her blush.

As we walk up to the front door, she stops me and looks into my eyes and says "Im really glad I met you Dylan. Youre a really great guy." I smile and pull her into a kiss. She kisses me back and after a few minutes she jumps and wraps her legs around my waist, not breaking the kiss. I pull away as I fumble with the keys in one hand and hold her in the other. She starts to kiss me behind my ear, causing me to let out another moan. Finally, I get the door open and return to kissing her while carrying her in my arms and I slammed the door shut with my foot and carried her to my bedroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHH what do you guys think?!

Vote/comment if you want the next chapter posted soon!

-makenna