Chapter 6

Dylans pov

There was something wrong. I could tell in Zoeys body language that something was making her nervous. I knew she was lying to me. Im not an idiot.

I reached out across the small table and grabbed her hand, making her jump.

"Zoey please tell me whats wrong. I can fix it." I said concerned.

She looked up and then back at me with frightened eyes and said, "Its really nothing. I thought I saw someone I knew but I guess it was somebody else".

Not fully believing her I said, "Ok what do you want to order?"

"Oh i completely forgot" she said grabbing the menu.

I watched her scan the menu, trying to find something to eat. Suddenly she looked up and said with a smile "Dylan i can see you staring at me"

I quickly blushed and laughed, "well ive got a good view"

We both started laughing and soon the waiter came to take our order.

Zoeys pov-

I knew in the back of my mind that it was Ryan the first time I saw him in the woods, but I gave myself the benefit of the doubt until I saw him in the restaurant.

As soon as I saw him leave, I grabbed my phone and texted my friend Lydia who had been with me through the whole deal with him. She was the one who actually made me realize that he was abusive and that I needed to get away from him.

"Ryans here at the restaurant and he followed Dylan and I from his house" I quickly typed under the table, hoping Dylan wouldnt see.

I looked up at Dylan and smiled, trying to convince him that everything is fine.

I am so happy with Dylans its crazy. I feel like a whole new person and having him around makes me feel something Ive never felt before. And i dont want anything or anyone to stop that.

"Hey dylan?" I asked nerviously

"Yeah zo what is it?" He replied

"I love you" I said as i looked into those brown eyes

I watched his face light up with that smile that made me fall in love with him as he said "I love you too"

He leaned over the table and kissed me passionately.

We broke the kiss when we heard the waiter cough as he was standing, waiting for us to be done so he could set down our food.

We both blushed and laughed as we thanked the waiter.

As we were leaving the restaurant, Dylan and I walked hand in hand back to his car.

As soon as I got in, I saw i had two unread messages from Lydia.

"Oh my god"
"Zoey he must be stalking you if he knows where Dylan lives"

I never even thought about that. The realization terrified me. What if he hurts Dylan? What if he takes me away from him? What if he kidnaps me? The worrying thoughts kept running through my mind as we drove home.

He is stalking me. And theres nothing I can do about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

WELL DO YOU LIKE THE TWIST?!

Please like/comment your thoughts

-makenna