Chapter 4

Sorry for the wait! Ive been on vacation and suffering from writers block. Hope you all like this one

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dylans pov-

I woke and felt zoeys head on my chest and her arm wrapped around my waist. I looked down and smiled at how beautiful she really was. I could have stared at her for hours except I really had to pee. I slowly got out of the warm bed, trying not to wake her up. I walked over to the bathroom and closed the door quietly.

When I was done, I opened the door and saw that she was still sleeping.

"She looks so cute" I thought to myself.

I decided to surprise her and make her breakfast.

Zoeys pov-

I woke up to an empty bed. Dylan no where to be found.

"Oh my god" i thought. "He just fucking leaves after everything last night. I knew I shouldnt have done this "

I storm around his room looking for my clothes that were flung everywhere in the room.

I was walking around his house, now with my own clothes on looking for his

front door when i hear Dylan call out,

"Zoey why are you leaving?!"

I turned around to see Dylan shirtless and standing next to two big plates of breakfast.

"Dylan i thought. I woke up and you werent there. I thought you didnt like me"

He rushed over and hugged me and whispered in my ear,

"Now why would I want leave the best thing thats ever happened to me?"

I looked up at him and smiled as he tilted his head down and kissed my forehead.

"Now, lets eat im starving!" He laughed and grabbed my hand and pulled me to his kitchen table and sat down.

There was so much food. There were pancakes with syrup and juice. Along with strips of bacon and eggs.

"Geez Dylan. Did you make all of this?" I said

"Well I wasnt sure what you liked so I just made everything I had" he said with a smile

"Well it all looks amazing" i replied

And with that we both sat down and ate, talking to each other about anything and everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww i love dylan and zoey!

Please like/comment it would help me out alot!

-makenna