Chapter 8

Dylans Pov-

"Didnt I tell you you were mine? Im coming for you. -r"

I read those words about 5 times before I could even process it. My mind was racing as I tried to figure what it meant. Who the hell is r? Why does he/she want to hurt Zoey? Why would someone even send this. But most importantly, I wondered what Zoey wasnt telling me.

I glanced up with a confused face at her and saw she was quietly shaking as the tears rolled down her cheeks. I quickly got up and wrapped my arms around her.

I put my chin on her head and whispered "Ssshhhh baby its gonna be ok", trying to calm her down.

I had no idea what she felt like but I knew I was going to do whatever it takes to take her pain away. I dont care what I have to do.

After hugging and listening to her cry for a while, I let go of her and took her hand and pulled her to the couch.

"Zoey, do you have any idea of who would send you this?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

She looked down and the floor and said "yes"

'Ok this is good. Ill go talk to the fucker and set him straight." I thought to myself. But as I started to speak she interrupted me and said,

"Dylan hes dangerous. Im not telling you who it is because if you try to find him, he will kill you"

I had never seen her so serious before. In a way it was actually really hot and somehow I fell in love with her even more. I love her, and no one is going to take her away from me.

"Zoey if you tell me who it is, I can protect you and keep you safe" i tried to plead with her.

She paused for a moment and looked deep into my eyes.

"Alright, be prepared for a long story"

When she was done, I slid over on the couch and just held her in my arms. I couldnt believe what this guy Ryan did to her. I wanted to kill him for what he did. I cant even imagine zoey getting hit by a guy. The thought of it makes me so angry.

"Dyl?" She said quietly

"Yeah babe" i replied looking down at her

"Can i sleep in your bed tonight?"

I smiled mischievously at her and grabbed her by her waist and threw her over my shoulder and ran through my apartment towards my room.

"DYLAN PUT ME DOWN" she laughed as she tried to be mad at me.

I then laid her down on my bed and brushed back a piece of her hair and said,

"Zoey, nobodys ever gonna hurt you. I promise"

She peered up at my eyes and reached up and kissed me, wrapping her legs around my waist, pulling me closer. Everytime i kiss her, i still get butterflies.

She pulled away and stared at me.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing, its just im still trying to figure out how i found you"

I smiled and kissed her again. Then grabbed a remote and watched movies for the rest of the day.

---------------------------------------------

OK I AM SO SORRY I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON NO ONES PROBABLY EVEN READING THIS BC I TOOK WAYYY TO LONG TO UPDATE BUT IM SORRY.

Im so sorry for the wait guys its just ive been super busy and on vacation and i pretty much suck

Pls like/comment what you think

-makenna