Otaku?

"Someone explain to me why I have to wear this!" I grumble, lifting up one of my arms. The draping sleeve of my kimono rises with it. 

"It's cute!" Hikaru says, popping up besides me. 

"And it goes well with your ears!" Kaoru adds, popping up on the other side. Yep, that's right. Ears. They wanted to stick me in a pair of fake cat ears since I was now the 'Host Club Kitten', but I told them I had it covered. So I just took off my headband. And no one suspects a thing~.

My kimono is orange with little cats covering the bottom and sleeves. The top is more of a yellow color, with a simple pattern of two paw prints on my right breast. It was cute and all, just... not my style. 

"I still don't want to wear it." I mumble. 

"Oh, but you look so good, Kari-chan!!" One of the twins' guests assures. All of the guests have complemented me at least once today, each with hearts in their eyes when they do. It's a bit uncomfortable.

"And I think it's adorable that you're wearing matching kimonos!" The same girl tells the twins. They grin at her.

"Our mother designed everything you see today." Hikaru says. "If you see something you like, we can take an order for you."

'Wonder why they don't want anyone to know they designed them?' I think to myself, shrugging.

"Hikari even helped us put them on~." Kaoru adds. 

"DON'T BRING ME INTO THIS! I DID NOTHING OF THE SORT!!" I roar at him. He and Hikaru ignore me, Hikaru grabbing Kaoru's chin.

"But you know the only one who will be undressing  you is me~" He purrs. I scoff and stand up, going to Haruhi's section of the room.

"Looks like they're up to that nonsense again." She sighs as I sit down. I hum in agreement.

"Oo~!" Two of Haruhi's guests coo, blocking our view of those twins. HOW ARE THEY MOVING WITHOUT WALKING?! AND WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES?!

"Haruhi you look so cute in your kimono!" One of the girls exclaims.

"Almost like a girl!" The other one cheers. I feel a sweat bubble trail down the side of my face. Are all of the people in this school this oblivious?! 

"Thanks." Haruhi says. 

"Haruhi!" We both look over at Kyoya. He's wearing a brown kimono with a green bow. "You've booked another appointment. It seems you've had a pretty steady stream of customers lately. Keep up the good work."

He looks up from his makeshift notebook.

"I'm not going to charge you interest like I normally would, so keep this up, and you should be able  to pay it off." Kyoya smiles, gaining a rose background. "Although the rental fee on your kimono is nothing to sneeze at."

"Jeez, he's like some kind of heartless tax collector." I say, shuddering. By the looks of her, Haruhi was just thinking the same thing. 

A few more girls appear in front of Kyoya. SERIOUSLY, HOW CAN THEY MOVE WITHOUT, WELL... MOVING?! IT'S LIKE THEY'RE GLIDING OR SOMETHING!!

"H-haru-chan? Kari-chan?" Honey's sad voice rips me from my thoughts. Both Haruhi and myself look up at him. "I don't know how, but I lost one of my sandles!!"

He starts crying and Haruhi and I jump up and rush over to him.

"You were just wearing them, weren't you?" Haruhi inquires as I pat our senpai on the back, trying to calm him down.

"Mitsukuni." Everyone looks over to Mori. Jeez he's got a deep voice. 

Mori bends down and lifts Honey's foot, placing the missing sandle on it like some prince straight out of Cinderella.