School

I groan. Again.

"So you live with Hikaru and Kaoru?"

I bang my head on my desk.

"Frick. My. Life." I say between bangs. The girl who asked me the question blinks in surprise. I sigh and rest my head on the desk. "Sorry. I've just been asked that like 50 times already. Yes, I live with them. No, I don't sleep with them, ew. And no, I'm NOT happy about it."

The girl got up and left, looking a bit disturbed.

Maybe if I make a bunch of people uncomfortable, they'll expel me... Yeah right.

I mean, I know the school day's almost over, but seriously, what is the problem with these people?! I wasn't kidding about the amount of people who've asked me those questions, though I may have toned it down a bit.

I bang my head once more before dozing off.

| _-_ | -_- | _-_ | -_- |

Someone shook my shoulder.

"NOOO!! HARUHI!!" The twins shout. "SHE'S GOT BLOOD TYPE AB!!"

I lift my head and glare at the twins, then smile at Haruhi.

"Thanks, Fujioka-san." I greet, stretching. The twins gape at me. I send them another glare.

"No prob, Hanagata-san." She returns. I get up and walk to the door, the other three following me.

"Where are we going?" I ask as they went in front of me. Haruhi groans.

"Club..." She supplies. I shrug and follow them up the stairs and to 'Music Room 3'. Haruhi and the twins swing open the doors. Me, being right in front of them, gets attacked by light and rose petals.

"Ptt! What's with the flowers?!" I yell at the twins.

"IT WASN'T US, IT WAS BOSS!!" They shout, running away. I growl and start chasing them.

"I swear to Kami, I am going to kill you two!!" I pledge, upping the speed.

"MORI-SENPAI!! HELP US!!" They cry, looking at a tall black-haired dude.

"Isn't that the girl who helped Haru-chan with her groceries the other day?" The small blonde asks.

"Yeah." Mori answers.

"Wh-what's going on?" The tall blonde asks.

"Hanagata-san's just blowing off steam." Haruhi replies, sitting at a couch. "Don't we open in a few minutes?"

"R-right! Club members, to positions!!" I let the twins go and sit on a couch in a dark corner. Girls flood in. I glare at the room, still not awake. The girls shift uncomfortably, watching me. I yawn, squeezing my eyes shut. All of the girls in the room squeal, making me flinch. I open my eyes and tilt my head curiously.

"What?" I ask before yawning again.

"SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!" The girls scream. I widen my eyes in horror as they tackle me to the floor.

"Ahhh!! Get off!!" I yell in panic. "Help!!"

"Uh, ladies?" The twins try pushing them off, but mostly fail. A few of their customers de-apply themselves.

The tall black-haired dude from earlier reaches over and plucks me from the death trap. I climb up his arm and sit on his shoulder, looking at the girls with wide eyes.

"What. The. Heck?!" I exclaim. All of the girls look up at me with hearts in their eyes.

"MORI-SENPAIIII!" They all whine at once. I freak out and use Mori as a springboard, jumping over to the other side of the room, landing next to Fujioka-san.

"Uh, Hanagata-saaa-what the?!"

I turn around to see a group of girls lunging toward me. With a yelp, we all crash to the floor.

"Hikari!" The twins shout.

"Kari-chan, you're so kawaii!!!" A girl next to my ear exclaims. I wince.

"Wait... KARI-CHAN?!" I ask in disbelief. "WHO YOU CALLING KARI-CHAN?!"

The whole group gets teary eyed. I start panicking.

"Ah! Uh, gah, Kari-chan is fine!" I assure them, hugging one girl. The group got hearts in their eyes.

"SO KAWAIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!" They tackle me again and I fall to the ground, eyes swirling.

"Hikari is unable to battle..." I moan. The girls would not let go for the rest of the club time. When the glasses guy finally got them off and out, I collapse on a couch.

"I hate you two." I mumble into the fabric.

"We love you too, Hikari~!" They sing. I groan. My eyes close and I doze off for a few seconds.

"Hikari?" Someone--not one of the twins, they have different scents-- asks, shaking my shoulder. I turn my head and glare at him. It's Blondie Guy.

"What?!"

"WILL YOU JOIN THE HOST CLUB?!"

"No." 

"Why not?"

"I don't like you."

Blondie goes into depression. Behind him, Hikaru holds up a black remote with 'SHOCK' written on it in white. My eyes narrow. He and Kaoru smirk.

"FIIIIIIIIIIIINE." I give in. Blondie pops up, happy as ever.

"YOU ARE NOW THE HOST CLUB CAT!!"