New Home

"Are you dead?"

"No, frick you."

"If you're not dead, get up, we have to go to school."

"No, frick you!" 

"GET UP!!" 

I growl and climb up from where I had fallen. The twins held a yellow dress up in front of me.

"Put this on."

"No." I say blankly. I grab the dress and dart out of the room. The twin ran after me. I ran downstairs and through a door. "A kitchen. Perfect."

I get to work, cutting the thing up with scissors and knives, until it's nothing but rags. Then I put them all in the trash and sit cross-legged on the floor. I'm sure these rich people have cameras in their houses. I just have to wait for the devil twins to come to me.

Sure enough, it only takes 5 minutes for them to run in.

"Where's the dress?!" They demand. I yawn and point to the trash. Their jaws drop and the run over to it. "No!!" 

"That dress was worth--"

"--300000 yen!!" They yell. I yawn once more.

"Your fault." I say, climbing to my feet. "If I'm going to school, I'm wearing what I want."

Hikaru growls in annoyance and Kaoru puts a calming hand on his shoulder.

"Or you could just take the collar off." I say casually, putting my hands behind my head. The twins get a gleam in their eyes. I curse myself. I brought it up to early, and now I'll have to stay here longer. Dam it, Hikari! 

I'm so caught up in scolding myself, I don't see the twins sneaking up on me. They each grab an arm and drag me through the mansion, my sorta cussing them out.

"You cursed idiot twins!!" I shout. "Just wait, when I get free, you're both going to be DEAD!!!" 

They sweatdrop. Who knew the floor could hurt so much?! After that hurtful encounter, they continued to drag me, until we arrived at a limo. They threw me into the car, me hitting my head on the opposite door.

"Owww..." I moan, rubbing my head. A puff of smoke hid me from view. When the twins climbed in, there was a brown and white cat with red eyes glaring at them. 

"Umm..." They chorus. I huff and l stick my nose in the air. They shrug and and sit down. I ignore them all the way to their school. Halfway there, I change back. To busy myself, I pulled a red, black, and white flannel shirt out of my backpack and tie the sleeves around my waist. 

When I step out, still ignoring the twins, my jaw drops.

"THE SCHOOL IS PINK?!"  I screech, drawing some looks. 

___________________________________________________

Since you guys have been giving this so much support, here's the new chappie. Once again, thank you. We're at 227 views!! I just cannot believe it. Not at all. Wow. THANK YOU~!! See ya~!