2:My father goes missing

Two days after the accident I was called for an audience with my father. "Father." I bowed for I could see he was in a bad mood. "Alexander, what took you so long?" For the first time I realised his fangs were out. It must have been the veins coming from his eyes that gave it away. "Father, what is wrong?" He glared at me, but behind those dead eyes I could see pain and sadness. "I asked you what took you so long!" I sighed. "All right. I was in the training arena, sword fighting." He nodded. "What exactly happened two days ago at Turt's palace?" Suddenly I was even paler then ever, remembering what happened. "I am sorry I left without your permission. Cassia and I had decided on that day a month ago. I had to go!" He stood up and walked towards me. "When I was your age about two mellenia ago, I too was in love with my best friend." His words shocked me. "Who said I was in love with Cassia? I only care about her for she is the most wonderful mortal ever. It killed me not being able to tell her who I really am. I-" I stopped when my father snickered. "Yes, I the strong Alexander Hess is in love with a human girl. Who is in a coma..." my father turned cold again. "Cassia, she is dead." His words brought tears to my eyes that went away as fast as it came. Out of anger my vampire form was revealed. The only thing that was different between us was I had talons and longer fangs. Also I can't always control myself. "She is dead?" The king growled. "Control yourself Alexander! Afterall you were the one who killed her." That made me furious. Black mist started swirling around me,"No one understands me. I am no dog you can blame everything on nor am I weak. I am Alexander Hess, son of one of the eldest vampires and the strongest witch ever. I am the ultimate combination, I am undefetable!" My father stood firm. "I am your father and the king of Greece! You pety boy, don't scare me!" He stepped closer. "What happened that day? Tell me the truth!" I could not believe he didn't trust my word. "We were racing to the cliff when I lost control." He nodded. "Was there anyone other than the two of you, there?" I shook my head. "Then you are guilty of murder! I herby-" before he could finish his sentence I grabbed him by the neck. In the conner of my eyes I could see two of my father's vampire souldiers coming my way. "No, Father. I herby sentece you to another time! Egmakokrda!" With a hard thunderclap he was gone. I fell on the floor, crying, but I knew I had to get away. Maybe I could go to Transilvania or something. With blinding speed I ran into Athens. Around me I could hear soldiers yelling. Near the gates I tripped on a rock. When I looked up a woman hoovered over me. With a huge pang I realised it was the woman from my dream. "This is only the beginning, Alexander. You will face many more problems. Go seek out old Cemus if you want to see your father again. If he is not found by the summersoltice, the whole Greece will be destroyed." With that she was gone. "You!" I looked at the soldier standing two meter away from me. "Sorry." I need to have the energy so I ran towards him. When I reached him I sunk my fangs into his neck. He didn't even have time to scream. After that I ran away into the unknown with nothing, but my chiton, sandals, crown and my sword. My eyes stung with tears for what happened. I killed my best friend and a peasant, the worst was I send my father into another timeline. Could my life get any worse? With a long sigh I stopped and lay down. Like lightning I was out like a candal.

I dreamed about the time when my mother was still alive. My father used to be so friendly. Always smiling and laughing, but that changed after the death of my mother. Now he's only sad and angry all the time. It may be hard to admit it, but it hurts me to see him like this. Now back to the dream. It was the day I had my first fang. Father was so proud of me and we would play all day. Right now I was sitting on Mother's lap, laughing.

I was awaken by something biting me. When I opened my eyes I realised it was a crow. With a yelp I jumped. "I need to find the man." With my one hand I used a knife to cut myself. Then I started chanting. After a few minutes I entered the realm between life and death. "Crato!" I called and infront of me a woman's shape formed. "Yes, Alexander?" I smiled. This woman used to babysit me, but she died of a sickness. "I need to find a man named Cemus. Do you know where he is?" Her smile faded. "He lives in Denver, in the year 2016." I was confused someone lived in a place called Denver? "What is this place?" Her smiled returned as she touched my cheek. "Egno ek ak rata!" My body started to fade. "What are you doing?" Before I was gone she said one more thing,"You'll find yourself in a strange place. Make a friend and find Cemus. He will tell you the way. Be save!"

I woke up on the ground, but it felt different. It took my eyes a moment to adjust to the light, that when I realised a few things. There were unknown devices going back and forth infront of me, I was standing on cement and the buildings were huge, but not as big as my home's. "Where am I?" Behind me a strange man walked over to me.