1: I put my friend in a coma

First things first. My name is Alexander Hess. My father is a vampire, one of the first. My mother who died a few years back, was a witch. Do not ask me how they ended up together. My dad and I live in a massive palace in Ancient Greece. I should probably mention the fact that I am a prince, but that's not important. Right now I was in an argument with the king. "Alexander Hess! You are a disgrace to our family! How can you punch a peasant in the face? Go to your room untill I call for you!" I wanted to protest, but the glare he gave me made it clear. "Don't even think about it." With a last glare from me, I went to my room. On the inside I used some of my powers to destroy almost everything. Did I forget to mention that I also have amazing powers and I drink blood. By the immense pain I had, I knew I was losing control. "Calm down!" I yelled. Just to be sure I closed my eyes and pictured Cassia in my head. After a few seconds I calmed down and layed on my bed. With a heavy heart I drifted off to sleep.

I was running in the streets of Athens. Someone was chasing me, someone powerful. As the time flew by I knew I could not get away if I ran at normal speed. Taking a huge chance I ran at top speed which is pretty fast. Still it did not help, the thing was on my heels. The next thing I knew I layed on my face. I must have tripped. "Hello, Alexander, falling aren't we?" I looked up to see the most beautiful woman ever. She had snow white hair, cherry red lips and a fit body. There was one extrodinary thing about her, she had the most interesting eyes ever. They were purple and it looked beautiful. "Who are you? Why are you chasing me?" She laughed and I almost fell again. "Curious aren't we? Well you'll have to figure that out. I have only one message for you. Your life's about to get much more strange and it all starts with Cassia." With that she vanished into nothing. Only now did I realise how strong aura she had.

"Prince!" I almost fell off my bed when Jason, my servant called for me. "Yes, Jason?" He smiled. "Ready to go horseriding with King Turt's daughter?" I also smiled as  her face came up in my head. Cassia and I have been friends since birth. We were both born on the 21 of July, the sumersoltice. "Let me help you get dressed." I wanted to tell him no and do it myself. To my embarrasment I have never done it self before and there for I can't do it. "You may." I stared at the roof as Jason stripped me of my nightgarments and dressed me. When he was finished I stood bare chested with a white skirt and leather sandals. I flexed my muscles looking at my sixpack. "Should I oil your chest?" I shook my head. "No, go get my crown." I watched him leave my room and sighed. I am fifteen years old and still I am helpless looking after myself. "Here." I went onto my knees so he could put my crown on. Let's just say I'm really tall. "My prince, your horse are outside. Enjoy your day." He walked me to the palace's doors and gave me my sword. "Remember to tell my father I know he told me to stay here, but I need to do this. Thank you." The doors opened and I climed on my horse.

It took us five hours to reach king Turt's palace. As soon as tge gaurds saw me, they bowed and opened the doors. "Lord." I nodded as I entered the palace. On the inside a servant took me to the throne room. As soon as the king saw me, he smiled and stood up. "Good day, you prince." I bowed,"My king." He told me to rise. "What brings you here? Did Amadeus and you fight again?" I looked down in shame. "Maybe. Where is Cassia?" The king pointed in the direction of the garden. With a smile and one last bow, I ran to go find her. She was sitting under the largest Olive tree in the garden, picking flowers. Before I talk to her you should know how she looks like. Cassia is a short girl with black hair and browm eyes. She's always friendly and if you hurt her, I hurt you. "Alexander!" She hugged me and we laughed. "Cassia, ready to ride?" She nodded. "Wait at the stables, I'll meet you there." She walked into the building. I went in the oppisite direction to the stables. "Prince Alexander, riding with the princess again?" I smiled when I saw Philip, the stable boy. "Yes, get her steed ready." He jogged into the stables. A few minutes later Cassia arrived wearing a short chiton and soft sandals. "Let's go. Philp!" The boy came with Cassia's steed. She was a pitchblack mare with a white mane. It still amazed me how little the two of us had in comman. I had a tanned skin, green eyes and blonde hair while she was the exact opposite. Even our horses weren't the same. I had a white horse with a brown mane. "Alexander, are you awake?" I smiled and together we took off into the town. Everywhere we went people bowed to us, but it did not bother me. It happened everyday. "Should we go to the cliff?" I asked Cassia. "Yes, we have not been there in ages." Suddenly an idea formed into my head,"Race you there!" I kicked my steed in the chin and took off with Cassia right on my heels. In the distance I could see the cliff. Suddenly Cassia's horse shot foward and she laughed in truimph. "See you at the end." With a grin I followed  her. The race was great untill about two meters from the cliff. I was starting to gain on her and just as I rode beside her, I lost control of my horse. The next thing I knew I was laying on the edge of the cliff, Cassia was nowhere to be seen. "Cassia!" No answer. I yelled her name again and again. My wounds were already gone. After a while I decided to looked over the edge. To my horror Cassia layed limp on a ledge about four meters down. That's when  I knew what I had to do. I didn't even care if she found out what I was. With one hand I made a grabbing gesture as I whispered a spell. Slowly she lifted into the air, coming towards me. As soon as I had her, I started running. Running faster then any living thing. At this moment I didn't care about the horses I left behind or that I am propbably revealing all my secrets. The only thing on my brain was Cassia. It took me ten minutes to reach the palace. I ran into the building, right to the throne room. When Turt saw us he yelled at me in anger. "You put her in a coma! You truly are a disgrace! Go back to your father and don't come back!"