But it's only because I. Love YOU. (pt.3)

You woke up feeling really upset that you were leaving today. Joe was already up, he was making breakfast so you got ready and went upstairs. You had breakfast with Joe and Caspar, you decided to give a long distance relationship ago.

your p/o/v

Joe told me to go do my makeup and hair, and put a nice dress on. I was a bit confused, but I did as he said. I had a quick shower, I did a Smokey eye and red lip, curled my hair and threw on a short black dress that showed my curves perfectly. And some plain black tights as we were staying here.

Overall I took about 1 hour and a half, so when I went upstairs all my friends were there. And there was food and music and Joe. Joe was so happy to see the smile on my face and he took me into his grip and said "You look beautiful, I love you so, so much y/n"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All through the night you were chatting and eating and having fun. But everyone started leaving at 7:30pm so you could get ready to fly off.

You had your bags packed you just needed to get changed and take off your makeup. When you had done, you walked you the stairs to find Joe playing FIFA, He was slowly crying. H e didn't hear you come up.

"Um, I think I'm ready..." You said starting to tear up.

"I cant believe this, the love of my life is moving across the world "Joe said crying even more...

a/n

I'm gonna leave it there for today, sorry I hadn't updated my computer wouldn't connect to the internet, and I cant update on my phone because its a windows phone.

Joe baby hit 6 million yesterday!!! I sat and watched the subscribers count and I squealed when he hit it! hahahah.

I just got back from school so I will be updating about  this time on a weekday, and a bit later on Wednesday.

thanks for reading ilyasm xxxxx

p.s I have a lot planned for this "Series" so keep an eye out. I love writing it! and thanks for 400+ reads! x