How you meet

-Hiya, so this is my first imagine everrrr. So Im new, and i am no professional so there are going to be mistkes but i will try my best to make this up to a decent standard. This was originally writted for my best friend. you know who you are ;). so lets start!

So you had just joined Gleam. You were familiar with all the youtubers and managers as you are close with zoe and dom and maddie ect. but there was one person who you loved and had never met him, Joe Sugg. You were o your way to a meeting and you get a text for zoe.

(z=zoe j=joe ect.)

z= Hello! just wondering if you wanted to meet me, alfie and joe? we are having a movie night ad you can get to know joe a bit better! come roud at 7 if you can make it. X

y= Oh hey, yeah sure i can. see you at 7 X

z= great X

after the meeting you were thinking abut meeting joe for the first time as you have watched and idolized him for ages.

the clock had just turned 5 as you hopped out of the shower. you dried your hair and threw on some cute and cozy clothes. light grey joggers, a big white tank top and your white vans. you pulled your hair it to a loose plait and put on minimal makeup as you didn't want to be full up in makeup, but also didn't want to look bad for joe. You grabbed you little bag and drove to zoes.

joe was already there. zoe welcomed you in from the cold winter night. you changed into your cute bunny slippers and sat in the spare space, next to joe. zoe slipped the film into the dvd player you were watching unfriended. zoe and alfie had fallen asleep upstairs and you were nodding off and your head kept falling onto joe shoulder.

"im so sorry! im so tired i think im going to bed now, night." Joe exclaimed.

"oh its okay, i think its cute! mind if i walk up with you, oh and Zoe forgot to mention, we have to share a bed... that okay?" Joe replied.

"uhhhh, yeah, thats fine i guess." you shrugged

"great, lets go!"

Joes p/o/v

when y/n walked in i thought wow shes so beautiful! she is so cute too she kept falling asleep on my shoulder when Zoe and Alfie upstairs. Zoe said we have to share a bed, i was dreading that. but when she walked in a was fine with it. we got into bed and started chatting and begin to get familiar with each other. when she fell asleep i wanted to hug her and take care of her but i was anxious i would wake her and it would be weird. but then i fell asleep.

your p/o/v

Joe and i were talking for ages and getting to know each other more. you realized that you were starting to crush on Joe now. but you fell asleep so you didn't remember much more.

-so this was pretty short guys. part one done. hope you enjoyed this. see you next time, byeee!!