Jealous Joe p.2

probably best to read the last part, you will understand this part better.

Caspar didn't hear Joe, and he carried on kissing the blonde girl.

He want up to Caspar and pulled him away, leaving you leaning against a wall taking your heels off.

"Who the fuck do you think you are man!?" Said Caspar.

"I'm Joe and we are leaving and you are coming with us." Joe still angry and jealous.

"Well I want to stay here" Said Caspar putting his arm around the girls waist. The girl he was kissing was sat there awkwardly.

"Your mate wants you to go with him... you should go, here's my number...call me" She said writing her number down for him, and gave him one last kiss.

You, Joe and Caspar got into the taxi, you put your head on Joes shoulder and he was staring out of the window. He shuffled towards the window a little, as if to say get off me. So you did and turned to the other window.

When you arrived home You, then Caspar, then Joe walked trough the door Caspar holding you up and took you downstairs to yours and Joes room, and after getting undressed you fell asleep

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your p/o/v

I woke up and no one was with me. Was confused, and hungover. I went upstairs to find Joe on his laptop on the sofa, it looked like he had slept there. I had no idea what happened last night but I was curious to find out.

"Hey babe." I said

I didn't quite catch what Joe said  but it sounded like a mumble to me.

"...what's up Joe?!" I asked.

"Don't pretend that you don't know y/n." Joe said sternly.

"Joe I was so drunk last night I couldn't even take my make-up off! So whatever happened it meant nothin! Just please explain!" You said in a raised voice trying not to wake Caspar.

"You were with an "Old mate" and you were ignoring me and looked like you'd rather be with him than me."

"So what?... We didn't kiss or anything...did we?"

"No" Joe replied, no expression at all.

"Well what's the big deal about then!?" You said in a weird kind of shout.

"The fact that you spent the majority of the night with him and not me."

"Well... Um look, I was drunk I'm sorry. Hug?" You said with large puppy eyes opening your arms.

"Come 'er" Joe said pulling you tightly into his grasp.

a/n

Thanks for reading this guys. I don't think I'm gonna update again today, but I will see you tomorrow, BYYEEEEYEEEYEEYEYEYEYEYEY X