Meeting parents

Today was the day you were going to meet Joe's Mum and Dad. You got up to have a shower, but Joe pulled you back down "Just a few more minutes babe?" Joe said, his voice sounding so raspy as it is the morning.

"Fineee" You say sounding a bit exausted.

So you lay there feeling safe in Joes grip. You go to get up and Joe shouts "RACE YOU TO THE SHOWER!!!"

"Nooooo Joe you can use Caspars shower!!!"

"ugh okay..." says Joe sounding very grumpy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Joe get ready for the day and you both have pancakes for breakfast, which you made.

You pulled up to Joe's parents house (i know they are devorced but just go with it.) and Joe grabs your hand.

"You okay babe? everythings gonna be okay, yeah?"

you give him a slight nob and a weak smile.

*knock, knock, knock*

Joe's mum comes to the door

"Hi sweetie! You okay? Is this y/n you haven't stopped talking about?" Joe's mum greets him and welcomes you in.

"hey mum, yeah it is" Joe turns around and pecks you on the cheek.

"Well come on in and have a chat'' Graham shouts for the door way.

You have a chat and get to know his parents and you have all finished you drinks so you offer to take the pots to wash up.

"Um do you want me to wash up, i don't mind?" You say innocently.

"If you want sweetie" Tracy says smiling at you sweetly.

Joes p/o/v

y/n walks off into the kitchen to clean up so i want to hear what mum and dad think of her.

"So what do you think?

"Wow son you have done good there, shes a keeper." Graham nods and Tracy agree.

your p/o/v

i hear Joe shout me in and says its time to go because he has to edit and get his video up on time so we head back in the car.

"So what did they think?"

"They think you're great!"

"Yay, isn't that great!!!"

"Oh hahaha yes it is" Joe says sarcasticly.

you both get home and have dinner. You both end up falling asleep in bed watching films.

a/n

sorry this is short and rushed but i don't think i'm going to be updating until wednesday, depends but i will try my best to get some done soetime this week guys. hoped you liked this BYEEEEEEE. X