Breakfast

A/N : I also forgot to mention I am going to be doing random imagines instead of the "Follow on" ones or whatever they are actually called and the title of this sounds really weird but whatever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your p/o/v 

I woke up and Joe was still asleep. He looks so cute when he sleeping. I decided to go and make breakfast for you and Joe you choose pancakes.

You hopped out of bed and threw on a pair of grey joggers and joe's big top. You brushed your teeth and all that stuff, and tip toed upstairs.

you walked past Caspar's room and thought you had better make Caspar some too. It wouldn't really be fair if you just made yours and Joe's.

When you started frying the pancakes you heard someone come upstairs, it was Joe.

His hair was all mess, his voice sounded sexy and his grey joggers were showing his v-line. You thought how lucky you were to have Joe.

You gave him a cheeky smirk as he looked at you and brushed his fingers through his hair and you turned around and carried on cooking.

"Hey babe, whatcha cooking?" He wrapped his arms around your waist from the back and kissed the top of your head.

"Pancakes!!!!" You shouted, turning around to kiss Joe back. He picked you up, put you on the kitchen island and stared into your eyes. You started having a passionate make-out session, your legs wrapped around Joe,  but you two heard someone shout.

"OMG I CAN SMELL BURNING WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" It was Caspar and by the time he ran up the stairs you and Joe were both giving him dead looks.

"EH HEMMM" Joe coughed loudly.

"Yeah... What were YOU guys doing...?" Caspar said with a worried look on his face and you and Joe fell into fits of laughter.

"Oh Caspar, don't worry, it was only kissing." You said trying not to choke.

"OMGGG, NO WHY IN THE KITCHEN!!!!" Caspar cried.

"Y/N's making us pancakes... but I don't think they are pancakes anymore..." Joe said laughing a little.

"OMG, I forgot! haha well let's just have toast, I will make pancakes for you guys tomorrow."

a/n

thanks for reading guys, I think I might update again today, but I will defo be updating again tmorrow! bYYYYYYYYYEEEEE xX.