Meeting Daddy

A/N VERY IMPORTANT
HEY EVERYONE SO I DECIDED TO CHANGE THE LOCATION OF where Lucas' ex girlfriend's cousin LIVES AS WELL AS THE AGE Of THE 4 FRIENDS THEY ARE ALL 17. SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING TO ME TODAY AND I REALIZED THAT FOR LUCAS TO HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND BE THE AGE I PUT HIM AS IN THE BEGINNING WOULDN'T WORK.

(7 am in Florida)

*Lucas POV*

"Maya it's time to get up. we need to go we have an 8 hour drive to get to Alabama from here". i say as I try to wake up Maya. "It's too early" Maya says groggily "Maya come on we really need to go, Jeremiahs expecting us to be there today" I say getting dressed. "fine" Maya says as she rolls out of bed and starts to get dressed. Once Maya and I are ready to go, I write a note saying

(the note)

left at 7 am to go to Alabama to meet with Jeremiah and Caroline. It's an 8 hour drive so we might end up spending the night there. We will text you what we end up doing as well as we will text you when we get to Jeremiah's.

thanks,

Lucas

(end of note)

"Ready to go?" I ask Maya quietly. "Yeah come on" she says. We get into the car and I get into the drivers seat.

2 hours into drive

I look over at Maya, who is sound asleep in her chair next to me it's almost 9 am, i'm getting hungry so I start to look around for signs for food. Maya starts stirring in the chair and turns to look at me. "Hey babe you hungry?" I ask her. "Yeah are you?" she asks. "Yeah i'm looking for signs for food." "okay ill help look."She says still sleepy.

I finally decide to go to Denny's. I turn into the parking space and we head into the diner. Maya gets pancakes with a strawberry on top with whipped cream and an orange juice. I get a Belgium waffle with whipped cream on top and an orange juice, maya can tell I'm nervous about meeting my daughter. "Lucas it will be fine" Maya says reassuring me. I nod. We finish eating and head to the car. Maya gets in the passenger side and i get into the drivers side i start the ignition. "6 hours till we are there so we should be arriving around 3pm depending on how much traffic we hit" i say and start driving.
(Time skip)
"Maya we will be there in 2 minutes" i say to Maya who has fallen asleep once again. "Okay" she says quietly. I pull into Jeremiah's driveway. I start to tense up, Maya notices and grabs my hand. "I love you" she says. We get out of the car. We knock on the door and Jeremiah opens it. "Lucas!" "How have you been? I haven't seen you in 3 years" he says as he invites me into the house. "Hi Jeremiah i'm okay. I would like you to meet my girlfriend Maya" I say walking inside the house. "So Lucas Caroline should be waking up from her nap soon but oh my gosh as soon as she was born we all knew she was yours" he said excitedly. "Okay" i say nervously. I grab Maya's hand and she starts rubbing her thumb across the back of my hand. "Although I still can't believe that Abby never told you about the pregnancy" he said. "Jermya" I hear a voice calling from upstairs. "I should go get her, be right back " he says quickly. I hear the bedroom door open and I'm more nervous than ever before. I hear little footsteps coming down the stairs. I turn around to see a blonde haired girl with olive green eyes staring up at me. I'm so nervous I don't move a muscle. "Lucas she looks like you. She's got your eyes and your blonde hair" Maya says quietly. "Daddy?" Caroline asks. I nod my head and she runs and grabs onto my legs. I pick her up and give her a hug. I can't believe how much she looks like me. Jeremiah comes into the room. "Hey Caroline wanna show your daddy your bedroom?" He asks. "Yes!" She says as I put her down. She grabs the hand that's not taken by maya and pulls us both up to her room. Her bedroom is pink and there are butterflies all over. But the one thing that catches my eye is a picture of me and Abby the night we both said I Love You. We were both so happy that night. "Caroline, this is my girlfriend Maya and in her belly is your little brother" i say as i look at maya and Caroline playing with the dolls on the floor. "I have a broter?" Caroline asks. "Yeah. He's in Maya's belly right now." I say as Caroline looks at Maya. Soon it's time for dinner. We all sit down at the table Caroline in the chair in between Maya and me. We all sit there talking, Caroline in my lap and Maya sitting in Caroline's chair. "So Lucas what are your plans for the future?" Jeremiah asks "well for one I plan on taking care of my family". I say wrapping my arm around Maya. Caroline starts yawning and rubbing her eyes. "Hey cc are you getting tired?" Jeremiah asks. "No"she says cuddling up into my chest. We continue to sit there talking. "So Jeremiah what are your plans for the future?" I ask. "Well I actually was accepted to the university of Georgia." He says.
"What are you going to major in?" Maya asks.
"I'm actually going to be an English teacher" he says quietly. "Well Maya and I have decided that we are going to have Caroline come live in New York with us." I say as I stand up rocking back and forth so Caroline doesn't wake up. "Okay I have one question though" he says. "Okay?" I say questioningly "how did you guys get to Florida from New York?" He asks. "We took a plane" i say quietly "why does that matter?" "Well you can't get all of her toys onto the plane". He says  "shit" i say covering my daughters ears. "Well I didn't know i had a daughter that I would be taking back to New York with me when I bought the plane tickets" I said starting to get annoyed. "Lucas relax i have a feeling your mom probably bought some toys for her" Maya says calmly. "Yeah" i say well we have another long day ahead and I think I'm going to start packing some clothes and toys for Cc." I say thinking about how much my life is about to change. "Maya do you mind if I lay her down in the bed with you until I finish in her room?" I ask. "Lucas that's fine" Maya says yawning. We go into the guest room and Maya lays down in the queen size bed , i lay Caroline down next to her. I walk out of the room and Jeremiah is standing there with two suitcases. "They're so you can get her clothes and a few toys" he says following me into my daughters' bedroom. "Jeremiah, I want to thank you for taking care of Caroline and Abby. Also thank you for telling Caroline about me" i say quietly as I look at the picture of me and Abby. "Lucas I only told Caroline that she was going to meet you today, Abby told her everything about you. She said a daughter should always think fondly of her father. She wanted Caroline to know who you are." He said. "You know, it's going to be weird not having her here I'm going to miss her" he said quietly. "Dude we'll make sure to FaceTime you that way you can see her" i say. When i have finally finished packing all her clothes and some of her stuffed animals the last thing to go in her bag was the picture, so she can look at her mom whenever she needs to. I put the suit cases by the door and I go into the room where Caroline is. I carefully pick her up and take her to her room. I say good night and Jeremiah tells me to wake him up before we leave so i can get her car seat and he can say goodbye. I tell him okay and I go and lay next to my beautiful girlfriend. I slowly drift off to sleep.
I wake up at 7 the next morning. I go into Carolines' room to see if she's awake or not. She's awake and just playing with her toys. I walk into her room and sit on her bed, she comes and hugs me.
Me-"Hey Caroline would you like it if I called you cc?"
Cc- "I LOVE CC!!!" .
Me-"Shhh we don't want to wake up Maya... Do you want to come into where Maya is sleeping"
Cc- "yeah!"
Me- "okay come on!"
I pick up Caroline and carry her into our room.
Me- "so Caroline I don't know if Jeremiah told you. But you are going to come live with me, Maya and your baby brother once he's born in New York City."
Cc- "daddy I'm going to live with you?"
Me- "yeah baby is that okay?"
Cc- "yay!!" She shrieks accidentally waking Maya up.
Maya- "Lucas why am I being woken up by a loud ear piercing shrike?"she asks still half asleep.
Cc- "sorry maya"
Maya- "cece it's okay I know you didn't realize I was asleep"
Me- "well now that the whole family is awake we should probably get up and get ready we have an 8 hour drive back to Florida." I say as I tickle cc.
Cc- "okay daddy" she says laughing.
Maya gets out of bed and starts to get ready i go and help cc wake up Jeremiah. At around 8 am we are all saying our goodbyes. I get cc into her car seat and buckle her up. Then I put the suitcases in and get into the drivers seat. Maya is sitting next to me and cc is directly behind Maya. I start the car and pull out of the drive way. We stop for breakfast 2 hours later, cc is asleep in her car seat so i just carry her into the restaurant she just lays on me until she wakes up again and we eat breakfast. When we finish breakfast we start driving again. I'm constantly glancing back at cc in my rear-view mirror. It's 4:30 and Maya turns to look at me.
Maya- "how much longer?"  
Me- baby we have 1/2 an hour left.
Maya- "yay I miss Riley and Farkle!"
Cc- who are tey?
Me- okay so your aunt Riley is Maya's best friend.
Maya- and your uncle Farkle has been your daddy's best friend since 7th grade.
Cc- okay
Me- hey cc do you know what we are going to do when we get to the hotel?
Cc- what?
Me- we are going to go swimming!
Cc- YAY!!!!!!! I LOVE SWIMMING!!!
Maya and I just start laughing.
L&M- okay
It's 5:15 and we finally pull into the hotel parking lot. I turn off the car and get out. I unbuckle cc and pick her up out if her seat.
Me- I'll come back down to get your suitcase. Even though we are leaving to go home in 2 days.
We walk into the elevator and hit the level 3 button. When we get to level 3 we walk to our rooms. I knock on the door since I forgot my key on my nightstand. When the door opens Riley shrikes with excitement.
Riley- MAYA! LUCAS!! Your finally back! She says excitedly. Scaring Caroline by mistake.
Me- it's okay baby she didn't mean to scare you. I say as I walk inside comforting my crying daughter.
Riley- oh my gosh i am so sorry sweetie I didn't mean to scare you.
Maya- Riles it's okay she's just not used to this yet.
I walk into the boys room and lay cc on my bed. She falls asleep quickly. I leave her asleep and I go out to where my girlfriend is.
Maya- Lucas has clearly already shown he's going to be an amazing father to Andrew.
Farkle- yeah it's crazy.
Me- hey so in about an hour Maya, Caroline and I are all going swimming. Do you guys want to come?
Riley- of course!
Farkle- yeah I'll come with you all.
Me - cool so where is Cory?
Riley- he's on the phone with my mom... Auggie has been sick and has to get his tonsils removed tomorrow
Me- oh
We all get in our bathing suits and head down to the pool we swim for 2 hours and then we all go to dinner. When we are finished dinner we all head back to the room. Cc fell asleep in my arms on the way back from dinner. So when we got into the rooms i lay her down on Maya's bed while maya and i fall asleep on the sofa bed in the living room. It's sad to say that tomorrow at 2pm we all have to get on a plane and fly home.

Hey guys so i decided to call Caroline cc because it's a lot easier and cuter. So i also want to let you know that I'm joining the account 4amazonwarriors so you might not hear from me as often. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, and has an awesome week!
Thanks!
~Sammie ☺️