Telling the friars... (Chapter 6)

*Maya's POV*
It has been two weeks since we told my mom and Shawn. Lucas and I have finally decided that we are telling his parents tonight and then Riley and Farkle tomorrow. I'm kinda nervous to be honest I don't know how his parents will react. Although I did talk to my mom and she said that if Lucas's parents kick him out of his house then he can come live with us because I will definitely need him during this pregnancy. We are having dinner with Lucas's parents to tell them the news.
🏀- Maya ready to go?
Lucas calls from the living room
🎤- no i can't find anything to wear.
I was almost 8 weeks
🏀- "well are you clothed at least?" He says as he waits outside my bedroom door.
🎤- "yeah come in." He walks in and looks i my closet. He pulls out an outfit it's a black long sleeve shirt with aztec leggings an a mint green scarf (picture above)
🏀- "hey what about this?"
🎤- "let me try it on."
I put it on and it fits I decided that that will be what I wear since he likes it.
🎤- "ok now I'm ready"
🏀- "okay then let's go!"
We get to Lucas's house  and I sit next to Lucas who I can tell he's a little nervous but he grabs my hand and I relax when I feel his fingers interlocked with mine... John and Nicole friar sit across from us.
📽- "so we hear you have news for us Lucas"
🏀- "yes we do" I can tell he's nervous so i lean my head on his shoulder and whisper something in his ear
🎤- "do you want me to tell them?"
🏀- "no I have to tell them"
🎤- "you sure?"
🏀- "yeah I'm positive"
🏀- "ok mom, dad Maya and I have to tell you something."
📽- "go ahead son"
🏀- "ok so maya is pregnant and i'm the father. I have already decided that I am not leaving her to do this alone so don't you dare suggest that."
📽- "Lucas how could you be so irresponsible? You are only 16 and you think you are going to be able to be a father?"
I started to tense up with the thought that I could be tearing his family apart.
🏀- "dad just stop you know that I am able to take care of my son or daughter."
📽- "Lucas you are ruining your life. A 16 year old can't take care of a baby because they are just a child them self. "
🏀- "ENOUGH I'm done fighting with you I'm staying with maya and that's the end of it"
📽- "FINE THEN YOU ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO LIVE HERE"
🏀- "fine. Come on Maya let's go."
🎤- "Lucas I don't want to be the reason that you no longer have any relationship with your family."
📽- "to bad you already are".
"I let go of Lucas's hand and I run out of the house and I just sit on a bench and cry into my hands.
I feel someone's hand on my shoulder I look up to see who it was. Nicole was standing behind me.
📖- "Maya listen to me, Lucas is a great guy and I know he loves you so never let something like this ruin your relationship. I will talk to John about it and I will try my best to get him to change his mind."
🎤- "thanks mrs. Friar I love Lucas with all my heart but i hate to see families broken by an unplanned pregnancy."
📖- "absolutely and if you need anything just let me know."
🎤- "Thanks"
Lucas walks out of his house. I can tell he's really angry his face is bright red. To calm him down I walk over and grab his waist and kiss him.
🏀- "you know I love you"
🎤- "I know you ready to go back to my house?" "You can stay at my place if you want just grab your stuff."
🏀- "okay lets go back. I can get my stuff tomorrow."
🎤- "ok"