Gender reveal pt-1 (chapter 10)

*Maya's POV*

It's Monday night and the only thing on my mind is will they find a heartbeat and what the gender will be when I go to my dr. apt on Wednesday. I'm secretly hopping for a baby boy that way when I hopefully have a girl in the future she has a big brother to protect her from doing stuff she shouldn't do but in the end I really just want a happy and healthy baby. I'm lying in bed with my head on Lucas's bare chest.  (Just a reminder Lucas no longer lives with his parents he now lives with Maya Katy and Shawn, who is engaged to Katy and lives with them to help out with paying the bills.)

Conversation between Maya and Lucas.

"what are you thinking about?"  "oh I'm just thinking about how the baby's nursery might look if we have a boy vs. a girl. Lucas wraps his arm around me. "  "okay well how do you think it will look if we have a girl." "okay so I was thinking light purple walls with the baby's name above her crib butterfly theme and dark brown furniture."  "And what about a boy?" "So for a boy I was thinking white or cream colored walls, light brown furniture and a sports theme." "Ok so you definitely know exactly how you want this room to look."  "yeah why do you think I want to know the gender so badly I want to start working on the nursery really badly."  "okay well we find out on Wednesday have you thought of any names?" "yeah I have want to hear them?"   "Yeah of course I do!"  "Ok so I have a few boys names and a few girls names."  "ok lets hear the girls names first."

"ok so for a girl I was thinking;
Lucy
Sophie
Abby
Taylor
Kellie
Sarah
and Jessica."

"okay and for a boy?" "If we have a boy I like the full name of Andrew Michael, but some other names are Jack, Chris, Johnathan and Dallas."  "okay well let's find out the gender and then we can talk some names out okay?" "yeah so then let's go to sleep we have school In the morning."  "ok." I kiss his lips and fall asleep.