Chapter 3

*Lucas' POV*
"Lucas I'm pregnant and your the father." Replayed in my head over and over again. I was silent and i was so scared but I wasn't about to show my fear. "Lucas say something." "Lucas your really starting to scare me why won't you say something?" "LUCAS!" "Lucas if you're going to-." I cut her off by kissing her on the lips. "I told you I would never leave you." "Thanks Lucas, I'm glad you're not going to be like my my dad and leave me to take care of this baby on my own. " "Of course I would stay with you, we are in this together. We both wanted it so it's both of our faults." I say as I place my hand on her stomach.
----------------------------------------
*Maya's POV*
Right after I told Lucas I was pregnant and he was the father, he said absolutely nothing his face just turned pale like he had just seen a ghost. "Lucas say something." "Lucas your really starting to scare me, why won't you say anything?" "LUCAS!" "Lucas if you're going to- " I was cut off by his lips touching mine, sparks flew every time we kissed. "I told you I would never leave you." He said after we broke up the kiss.
"Thanks Lucas, I'm glad you're not going to be like my dad and leave me to take care of this baby on my own." "Of course I would stay we are in this together, we both wanted it so it's both of our faults." He said as he placed his hand on my stomach. I put my hand on top of his. "Wanna watch a movie" "Absolutely" he says in the southern accent he knows I love.
-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//
Authors note
Hey guys sorry this chapter was so short I was having trouble with ideas for it i have a great idea for the next few chapters so stick with me. And if you don't already read LoveNikkiStories books you should check them out they are AWESOME and she was the one who told me I should start writing this book so go read her stories, and be sure to follow her so you know when she posts new chapters and even new books! And if anyone has any ideas of how Maya and Lucas should announce that they are pregnant let me know in the comments.
Thanks,
Sam