"No. She's gone and no one knows where she went to."

Astrea

Astrea went straight to the airport, luggage in hand and bought a ticket for Belfast International Airport in Northern Ireland. Once the plane landed and everyone was off she went and rented a car. She drove for half an hour then she entered a town called Ballymena. Astrea saw an ad for a house not far from Ballymena so she bought it.

It was two stories high with a large front and back garden. Astrea walked into the house and looked around. At least I don't have to buy furniture. She walked around to see which room was which. She entered a room that was midnight blue and had gadgets lying around. It reminded Astrea of the Doctor so she slammed the door shut and stormed off in rage.

************************

The year is now 2113. Astrea has been living in Northern Ireland for 100 years. She was feeling guilty for leaving the Doctor. Some nights she would enter the Doctor's mind and see how much pain she has caused him.

Astrea thought she would head out for a few days so she booked a plane ticket to go to Cardiff and maybe have a few drinks just to get her mind off things. Astrea got a hotel room for the time she was staying there under the name of Samantha Robinson.

***

Astrea was walking from a club late at night. She heard footsteps behind her so she quickened her pace. Astrea wouldn't dare to run in heels but when the footsteps quickened behind her she kicked them off and ran as fast as she could. The person behind Astrea was gaining on her and soon a hand clamped over her mouth, muffling her screams, and dragged her to a dark alleyway. She was pinned to the wall and the person pulled up Astrea's dress and her underwear down. She heard the noise of a zipper unzipping and at that moment she tried harder to break free. Tears starting to stream down her face then she felt the biggest pain ever. Astrea was never one to give up but she knew she was helpless at this moment and time so she did and let what happen happen.

Astrea tried to picture herself somewhere else. To get away from the subject at hand. Several minutes later the grasp on her was released and her knees buckled beneath her. She fell to the floor crying. The man tided himself and left Astrea, chuckling at what he did. Once he stepped into the street Astrea saw him properly. Dressed in black, short black hair and blue eyes. Astrea tucked her knees to her chest and sobbed harder. She cried herself to sleep that night in the alleyway.

Astrea woke up in the morning crying at the memory of her being raped last night. She sat like that for several minutes then brought herself round to go back to the hotel, get her stuff and leave.

Astrea quickly got changed and binned the clothes she wore the night before. She checked out of the hotel and started walking to the airport. She stopped on her tracks when she saw a blue police box. Astrea's hearts were racing with fear and thankfulness.

The Doctor stepped out and when he turned around he froze on the spot for a few seconds when he saw Astrea. He then ran to her and Astrea dropped her suitcase doing the same, eyes filled with tears. They hugged each other and Astrea sobbed. "I'm sorry Doctor. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left all this time without saying anything."

"It's OK. It's alright. All that matters is that your alive and safe. I thought you...it's just." The Doctor couldn't find the correct words to say so he just kissed her forehead and hugged her again. Astrea didn't say anything she was just glad the Doctor was there. She then saw the man from last night with an evil grin on his face. Her body tensed then went limp in the Doctors arms after the flash back.

Doctor

"Astrea?" The Doctor asked, with a hint of worry in his voice due to the fact that he felt Astrea go limp in his arms. He saw she had passed out so he carried her into the TARDIS. Amy and Rory saw the Doctor run by and followed him. He ran into the Med Bay and lay her on the bed. The Doctor pulled out his sonic and sonic-ed her. "There's nothing wrong with her so why did she pass out?"