8// Loving His Beast

Start from the beginning

"Reckless behavior," I said

"Great first it was Brie mode, now it's reckless behavior," Nicole said, rolling her eyes.

"No more drinks for her, next thing you know, she beating somebody ass," Brie said.

"Umm guys, is it me, or does it look like Summer is staring down Danica? " Natalya says.

"She is staring hard," Paige agrees.

"Bitch, why are you staring? " I yelled.

"Oh, shit, she walking over," Trinity says.

"Why are you saying it like she is going to do something? " I said.

"Because she might, " Nicole added.

Summer walks up to me and stares me up and down. She flips her and tries to spill her drink on me, but it ends up on herself.

We all laugh but soon stop after she says, "stay the fuck away from my man."

"Who is your man, " Trinity asks.

"BROCK! " she says.

"Oh, shit," Paige said.

"Ewww," Brie says.

"Like I was saying, stay away from him. He's mine, and I'll beat your ass," she says.

"I didn't come here to fight, but everyone knows once I'm in my reckless mode, I don't give a fuck." I said, walking in summer's face.

Paige tries to pull me, but I end bumping into Summer. She then pushes me, and I looked at her like she stole my candy.

"It is going down," Nikki says.

"Let me the bigger person," I said to myself.

"What you said, slut " summer days.

"She will rip you to shreds," Sasha banks said, coming next to summer.

I guess they were talking about me. I stood there watching the scene before me. "Sasha, that bitch is a homewrecker. She probably slept with your boyfriend, "Summer said.

"ain't no hoe in my blood, "Nikki said.

"Bitch, who you think you are to be running your mouth, I'm tired of you. I am not any bitch you can run over. Fight me. " I said, tying up my hair.

"Let's go," she agreed. "Alright. You and me."I said.

"Bring it on, Bitch!" She said.

"You are gonna wish you didn't fuck with me," I said.

When she tried to rush at me, I tackled her. I got on top of her and started punching her in the face. She pulled my hair, but that didn't stop me. I stuck her in the mouth, making her bleed.

I felt someone trying to rip me off of her. But I was still beating that bitch ass. I was yelling for them to let me go so I could beat that bitch ass.

I noticed randy pick me up. I tried to hit him. When he wouldn't, I give up because being in his arm made me relax.

Eventually, the fight was over. I had beaten up summer.

When Randy finally put me down. I decided that I would trash the damn place because I didn't get to finish fighting the blonde Bitch.

So I started grabbing shit and throwing it, and I didn't care who it hit or where it landed.

I began kicking things over.

"Reckless behavior, bitches " I yelled.

I noticed Randy walking up to me, so I decided to run outside. I kept running until I made it to the backyard.

It was dark, and I couldn't see for shit, so imagine when I hit a wall. I fell and bust my ass until I hear someone laughing.

"What the fuck? I'm going crazy. I have finally lost it. My sanity is gone. " I say to myself.

"No, you just didn't see where you were going." A voice said.

"God, is that you? " I said.

"No, I'm not God, but I can be the devil," the voice says.

"Oh damn, I'm in hell," I said.

"Are you drunk ?" The voice said, picking me up.

"Maybe, it depends on your definition of drunk," I said.

"You're drunk," the voice says.

"Who are you? " I asked.

"Hello, it's me, brock," he said.

"Oh, what are you doing here? I didn't think you were a partying type," I said.

"I'm not, but I heard you were going to be here, so I decided to come, and I like the drunk you even better. I saw how you beat summer's ass and how you decided to trash the place. It reminds me of someone. " he said, chuckling.

"Who? " I asked.

"Me," he said.

"I'm nothing like you, brock," I said.

"That's what you think," he said.

Yeah, that's what I think.