Part two- Welcome to Hell.

Start from the beginning

Great, now it smells like rotted bodies and vomit.

I crawled to a different spot in the small space, trying to get away from the vomit without having the energy to stand.

I felt weaker than I had ever felt before, it felt like I was being stabbed in the stomach because I had not eaten in god knows how long. I curled myself into a ball and started to sob.

I started to scream help at the top of my lungs, in hope that someone would find me and rescue me. I crawled up to the metal bars around my cell and try to shake them.

"HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME!" I screamed again and again until my throat was dry and sore.

I continued on screaming, but no one seemed to hear me though.

I heard a door click open and light poured down into the cellar from the stairs.

"SHUT UP, YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BITCH!" A man's voice screamed at me.

I was so, so scared.

The man came in, grabbed hole of my wrist and started to drag me towards the stairs. I pleaded for him to let me go, but he didn't listen.

"Walk up those stairs, right now." He said through clenched teeth.

I quickly stood up and started balancing on the first step, my vision was swaying because I was so weak, I climbed to the next step while almost falling backwards in the process. The man started nudging my back to make me hurry up.

I eventually made my way to the top and the man grabbed my wrist again.

We were standing in a hallway, that if I looked to my left I could see that it joined onto a very beautiful living room.

"Darcy!" The man yelled.

"Yes Master Slade?" A young girl questioned as she came running to him with a frightened look on her face. Darcy looked a year or two older than me.

I couldn't believe that, that frightening man was Slade. I didn't want to live here with him, that's if I managed to stay alive. I mean, who knew what the vampire wanted to do with me. Maybe all of this was a trick; nothing had shown me yet that they were actually vampires, so they could just be messing with us to make me scared.

But I doubted it. Making up a lie like that would only make you look like a tool.

"Get her bathed and clothed, here are her details." Slade said while handing Darcy a folded up piece of paper. "Then show her where she'll be sleeping. Don't allow her to eat, she doesn't deserve it."

I almost started crying again. Who were these people, and what was I here for?

Darcy took hold of my wrist and we started walking down the long hallway. This place must be massive. We had gone up another set of stairs, which was a struggle for me, and then we had gone down many more hallways.

Finally we stopped at a door. "You can shower in my room." Darcy said.

She walked in and I followed behind her. It was a simple room, with a single bed, a dresser and a bedside table.

"The bathroom is behind that door, when you get back out I'll have some clothes for you. Only ever use the raspberry shampoos. That's Slade's favorite, if he smells that you've used any other flavor then he may get mad." She said with a sad smile while ushering me to the bathroom door.

The bathroom was also simple, with a shower, a toilet and a hand basin. Above the basin was a decent sized mirror. I shuddered as I looked at myself. My usually electric blue eyes were dull and lifeless, I had bags under my eyes; it looked like I hadn't slept in weeks and my long black hair was matted and dirty.

I stepped into the shower, turned the heat up and started scrub all of the dirt off of my skin. I squeezed a generous amount of raspberry shampoo into my hand and then lathered it into my hair.

After conditioning my hair and making sure that my whole body was scrubbed and clean, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a fluffy black towel around myself.

I walked back into Darcy's bedroom to find her sitting on the bed.

"I put some clothes on top of the dresser for you Violet." She said simply with a small smile.

"H-how do you know my name?" I asked. I stuttered and my voice came out all croaky from the way I was screaming earlier on.

"It was in the file that Master Slade gave me." Darcy replied.

"You have files on everyone that those sick people kidnap?" I asked astonished.

"Yes, now I'll leave you to dress, I'll be back in ten minutes to take you to your room." She said and then left.

I dried myself off with the towel and then walked over to the dresser to get my clothes.

Darcy had supplied me with a black bra and matching underwear, a black tank top and grey sweatpants.

I combed my fingers through my hair and then thought of something. This would be the perfect chance to escape! I looked around Darcy's room and realized that there were no windows, so I crept out into the hallway and started running.

I don't know how many left and right turns I made but I eventually made it to the stairs that Darcy and I had walked up.

"Stop Miss Violet!" I heard Darcy yell. "He will punish you for this!" She said desperately. But her voice soon faded as I ran down the stairs and went through some more hallways. At last I found a massive oak door, which was obviously the front door and I ran towards it.

My hands were shaking really badly and my heart was being fast in my chest as I started to try and turn the deadlock to open the door.

I almost had it when I felt strong hands push me to the floor.

"What do you think you're doing?" Slade asked me with a disgusted look on his face.

Wasn't it obvious as to what I was trying to do?

Slade grabbed my arm and painfully dragged me along with him. After about two minutes he stopped at a wooden door, opened it, shoved me in the room, came in the room with me and locked the door.

"Listen here Violet, I make the rules, not you." He said menacingly while flashing his fangs at me.

Wait. What? Fangs?

"I must be going mad." I whispered to myself and buried my head into my hands.

"Welcome to hell." Slade said with a snicker. "Because I will literally make your life a living hell."

"You are all crazy." I whispered. "Yeah, that's it; you and your little people are crazy and like to think that you are creatures that don't exist. Maybe this is actually a mental asylum." I said with a crazy laugh.

"Every cell in your body now belongs to me." He said with that savage look in his gleaming eyes.

"I own you." He took a step closer, and I took one back.

"Don't try to run from me, I'll catch you."

"Don't try to hurt me, because Darling, I'll break you." He continued with a snicker.

"But most importantly, don't try to leave, again. Because I'll kill you."

***********************************************************************************************************

:D So guys, leave me a comment if you want, and tell me what you think :) x