Chapter 007

Author's Note
Updates are going to be a little shaky for a while. I'm a little busy with assignments and stuff. Plus I've decided to go edit ALL my books so that's going to be a pain in the ass but I cringe at every grammar mistake I've made.

Another thing. Wattpad you suck, all my new chapters and shit were deleted. So this is basically a rewriting. To make it worse, my friend thought it would be funny to delete all the story lines for my books, so now I have to start from scratch.

So I'm going to be semi hiatus for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay class today we have a science project. You will be in pairs for this..." The teacher announced but as soon as the words slipped out of her mouth, everyone in the room began buzzing, asking each other if they wanted to partner up. I sighed heavily and took a quick glance at Hana who glanced up at me at the same time.

She gave me a thumbs up and a goofy smile. Words weren't needed in our conversations.

I looked back up, only to be greeted by the fuming look of the teacher. Groaning I stood up and clapped my hands together. Plastering on a smile, I titled my head to the side and caught everyone's attention excluding the transfer student - I mean Taehyung.

"Everyone please listen Ms Kim hasn't finished talking." I said, implying that they should shut the hell up.

The class went instantly quiet and I sat back down. The teacher gave me a look of gratitude and curtly nodded. She resumed her speech shortly, "as I was saying. You will be out in pairs but I will be choosing." Loud groans and moans filled the air.

Honestly I was mentally dying. If I was put in a partnership with a crazy ass psycho bitch then I'm dead for the rest of the week. I would rather be partners with the devil than be partners with Areum.

My eyes flickered around the classroom, observing each of my classmates and was carefully choosing which one would be the least annoying to work with.

"Shinmi with Moonhyun, Sandara with Chanyeol, Hana with Heeyoung," I peeked at Hana from the corner and noticed the distress look on her face when she heard she got picked with the class 'know-it-all'.

I smirked and chuckled. The names continued being called out and my anxiety of being partnered up with Areum was rising. There was only a handful of people left.

"- Chorin with Sekyung, Areum with Kihyun and Sunmi with Taehyung."

My body stiffened. The transfer student. I turned my head around and stared the transfer student who looked up and immediately stopped playing on his PSP. His mouth gaped and an irritated look spread across his face.

Taehyung looked at me for a second. I pulled on a fake smile and waved my hand at him. I opened my mouth, carefully mouthing the words so he could understand me clearly.

"You're my bitch now."

__________________________

I walked up to his desk with a smile as everyone prepared to go home. Taehyung was doing nothing except 'resting' his head on the desk.

I poked his head a few times before he began stirring. He turned his face to the side, an unusual innocent look was on his face as it replaced the unusual scowl, smirk and deadpan look.

Can this guy even smile? Wait can I even smile?

"Taehyung-ssi. Taehyung-ssi." I muttered as I poked him somemore. From the sidelines I could see a few people watching me wake him up.

They already named Taehyung the demon from hell. Pretty stupid if I had anything to say. If you're going to call someone a nickname, then at least make it good.

Taehyung sat up and began fuming as soon as he saw my face. "What." He replied rudely. I ignored his rude reply and straightened up my posture. "Would you like for me to come over to your house so we can work on the project?"

A few gasps were heard in the background.

"She's actually willing to go to hell?"

"No Sunmi don't go."

"What would we do without the school beauty?"

"School beauty? She's a queen!"

I ignored the remarks and titled my head to the side with a smile still present on my face, even if it was a fake one.

"So what do you say?"

Taehyung growled lowly and glared at me. "We'll go to your house. Not like I'm going to do anything." He muttered the last part but I clearly heard everything.

I nodded, I leaned in closer, my hair covering the sides of my face. "Don't get too conceited, you're not the one in charge here." I smirked and let the look of a mean girl replace my face.

I moved my face back and swiftly changed it back to a smile. "Okay! That settles it, we'll walk home together as well."

Taehyung groaned and stood up, grabbing his console and bag. He headed off to the door, leaving me behind. The class was still gossiping and I grabbed my bag before heading out.

"Bye Hana see you tomorrow." I said, waving at Hana before going through the door. I wasn't really sure if Hana was dead or not. Her face was planted onto her desk as whimpers were heard, so I guess that was a sign she was alive. Her partner Heeyoung sat in front of her, explaining the definition of every single word in the textbook.

Well I dodged a bullet for this one.

I ran down the hallways and quickly caught up with Taehyung. He grunted as soon as he heard my footsteps a mile away.

"Princess just leave me alone for a day, actually make that for the rest of my life." It wasn't a request or answer, it was more of a command.

"No can do Taehyung-ssi. I heard you're already failing two subjects somehow...so I'm here to Tudor you as well!" He groaned even louder as I gave him a thumbs up.

Taehyung and I walked together, a long groan was still being emitted. "Then can you stop being a goody two shoes? It's annoying enough to have to listen to it every fucking single day of my life. It's always Princess this, Princess that." He complained as be kept his voice low and deep.

I smiled as we got to my house, I pulled out my key and unlocked the front door. There one of my maids were there to greet me.

"Welcome back Young Mistress Sunmi. You're parents are not present at the moment." I gave a curt nod and walked inside with Taehyung following behind me. He had his infamous deadpan look.

The maid in all honesty looked smitten by his good looks. I secretly rolled my eyes as we made our way to the study room. I set my things on the table as he followed.

"Taehyung-ssi, would you like any refreshments?" He shook his head with a scowl.

"Just shut up and let's get this done with Miss Perfect Princess."

I grunted back and nearly punched him in the face when I heard the mocking tone in his voice. I raised an eyebrow and scoffed, "I didn't ask to be born perfect."

We both sat down next to each other and quietly split the work up, we worked quietly for a while until his phone began flashing.

I peeked at his wallpaper and noticed it was set to a picture of him with some girl with glasses, the interesting part was that he actually looked really happy despite his now horrible and mono attitude.

"Is that your girlfriend?" I pointed out. He growled.

"That's my sister Princess." I gaped and looked back down at the photo. "That's your sister? You two don't look anything a like, she looks like an innocent type of girl, well you're...how do I explain this? A troublemaker?"

He grimaced, "well I'm sorry for being a troublemaker."