Chapter 2.

Bella.

**Morning**

I felt a light kiss on my forehead, making me open my eyes slightly to see Edward next to me.

I noticed how bright it was outside so I smiled, shutting my eyes again and getting closer to him.

"Good morning love." I heard his angelic voice. I smiled wider.

"Goodmorning Edward." I yawned, streching my arms up before wrapping one across him, pulling myself more closer to lay my head on his chest.

"Still tired huh?" He asked. I felt his fingers gently moving through my hair. I nodded with my eyes still closed.

"Did Emmett tell you what he did?" I asked, remembering earlier this morning. I was so mad.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Hey, Edward I need your help on getting him back." I blurted out.

"Uhm...well what do you need me to do?" He asked. I grinned before leaning into his ear, coming up with a plan as I whispered into it.

----

**later that afternoon**

Edward.

I laughed to myself as Alice and Bella got the big bucket of hot water ready. If it was anything Emmett could get mad at, it had to be hot water..

..Being poured on him from the balcony of the steps. That would make me mad, for sure.

Just as they made it up to the balcony, Emmett walked through the front door. I ducked down, crawling to the end of the first flight of steps.

I looked up and Alice and Bella holding the bucket up there. They were both grinning.

I looked back down to see Emmett looking at me. "Hey Eddie. What's going on?" He asked.

I looked up again quickly to see Bella mouth 'Start now.'

"Emmett come quick! Something's wrong with Bella!" I shouted, starting to fake run.

As soon as he stepped foot on the step, Bella and Alice flipped the bucket over, causing all the water to come crashing down on his head.

I start laughing, the look on his face was priceless!

But to make it even better, the bucket slipped off the edge of the balcony and fell right on his head.

Alice and Bella started laughing, Bella even had tears in her eyes and was holding her stomach as she laughed.

Emmett had his head down, his muscles were stiff and he was breathing extra hard.

More like puffing unneeded air. He looked pissed, which made us laugh even more.

I then saw a grin on his face, and he shot his head up and looked at Bella and Alice, then me.

"Run." He said with a creep smile.

I looked at him for a second, before taking off up the stairs, grabbing up Bella in the process and running down a hall with Alice right behind.

We could hear him shoot up the stairs. He was right on our butts.

I took off into my room and hurried to unlock my sliding window, jumping out of it and into the bushes below.

I heard Alice land behind us, but when I turned it was Emmett.