Chapter 1.

Bella.

"Emmett what the hell!" I gasped as the ice water crashed down on me, soaking me and my bed.

He laughed, dropping the bucket and running off out my room and down the hall. I looked at my clock, seeing it was 3:47am. What in the hell!

I hopped up from the bed and chased after Emmett. Who thought it would be funny to throw ice cold water on SLEEPING people for April fools!?

"Hahaha! Happy April Fools day! You just got fooled!" Emmett yelled as he ran down the stairs. I ran down the stairs and looked around.

"Hahaha!" I heard him down one of the hallways, but I couldn't be sure which one.

Suddenly, I saw his head peep around the corner down the right hall, and he smiled before disappearing. I ran down the hall and looked around the corner.

He was gone. Dang it. Its times like this when I wish our house wasn't so freaking big.

"Emmett this is not funny!" I yelled, hearing him laughing. "Come out!" I roughly pulled my wet hair, that was sticking to my face, back and quickly tied it to a bun.

"Okay, okay geez. I'm sorry Bella." I heard his voice down another hallway. Oh my gosh, I'm never going to catch this guy.

"Emmett. Come. Out." I shivered, making my voice crack. I was freezing. I rubbed my my arms together.

He appeared down the hall, and sighed when he saw I was still mad.

"Come on, Bella. Loosen up will you? Its April Fools day you should've expected that...especially from me." He laughed again, but then stopped.

"How can you expect me to loosen up when you basically froze me with that ice water! I am freezing and my sheets are wet and cold. Its 4am in the freaking morning Emmett." I said.

"Yeah, but it's still April fools. Come on Bella don't be mad." He said. I sighed. "Fine Emmett. But you have to put my sheets in the dryer." I said.

No one else was in the house but me and Emmett, I think they must've went hunting in the near by state.

I sighed as I crawled up the stairs and to my room, grabbing some dry underwear. I went down to Edwards room and went in.

I turned on his light and took off my cold, wet clothes, grabbing on of his hoodies out his closet.

I put on my dry underwear and his hoodie, throwing my wet clothes on my bed in my room before coming back to his.

I turned off the light, yawning as I made my way to his bed. I was now too tired to still be mad at Emmett for that. Even though I'll still think of a way to get him back in the morning.

I climbed into Edwards bed, getting under his warm covers before snuggling into a pillow, falling asleep..

----

Edward.

I went through the front door with everyone behind me, running up the stairs and to Bella's room.

Instead of seeing her sleeping, I saw Emmett taking her sheets of the bed and some of her clothes.

"Uh, Emmett? What are you doing and where is Bella?" I asked. He looked at me, smiling.

"Well, long story short, I threw cold water on her which is why I'm taking her sheets of the bed, and she chased me until she got tired and didn't care anymore, and then went upstairs. She's asleep in one of our rooms." He said.

I sighed, running my hand over my face. "Emmett, its like 5 in the morning. What kind of prank is that?" I asked. "I bet she was pissed."

"Yeah she was. But hey, its April fools day, you all should expect pranks from me." He laughed a weird laugh before continuing to take her sheets.

I just looked at him before shaking my head and going to Alice's room.

Alice sat on the bed with Jasper as they watched a war movie. Nope, Bella's not in here.

I went down to Carlisle and Esme's room, seeing them standing together, watching the sun as it slowly rose. No Bella here either.

I went down to my room, and saw her sleeping in the bed with one of my hoodies on. I smiled, I should've known my room would be the first room she'll go to.

I walked to the bed, laying down on top of the cover and next to her.

I wrapped my arm around her through the cover and she almost immediately turned and reached her arm up from the cover and around my waist, laying her head in my neck.

Smiling, I placed a soft kiss on her forehead before looking out my window at the city below, watching the sun rise in the distance.

----

Hello. It's me.

Lol. I've been listening to that song all morning. Hey guys!

So sorry for the long wait for this update, I've been quite busy lately but y'all shall not wait longer for anymore updates.

So I will be updating soon! Hope you guys enjoyed!

And remember,

Your beautiful. Never be afraid to chase your dreams. I love you.

-Nessa