.:Competition pt.1:.

.:Ruby's pov:.

6 years passed and the girls were all growing so fast. Garnet and Pearl were already about 4'7 and that's pretty tall for their age. Garnet was taking singing lessons and she was singing almost everyday. She definitely had her mother's voice. Garnet would listen to Sapphire's songs on repeat trying to match her mother's pitch. This made Sapphire and I very proud. And not to mention that she is a certified genius now. When she first entered kindergarten, her teacher sent her to take a GT test and she scored an almost perfect. She definitely isn't your typical 8 year old. Today we were going to New York for a dance competition that Amethyst and Pearl are in. Every thing was so beautiful, we walked through central park and we all went to times square. Once the competition came, we were all excited and happy for Pearl and Amethyst. We sat in the 3rd row in the convention center and Garnet sat in between Sapphire and I with Rose and Greg next to Sapphire. Amethyst was the first to go since she was in the younger age group. She is mainly a hip hop kinda girl with sass so the song was perfect for her. She was dancing to "werk" which,to be honest, I really enjoyed seeing her preform. I was on my phone when Garnet tapped me. "Momma!..." She said shaking me. "...Ame is about to go on!" She said. "All right all right." I said smiling as she hugged Sapphire's arm. "And now, number 178 in the 6 and 7 group, Amethyst with werk" Amethyst walked on to stage and got into position. The song started and she began to dance.

When she finnished she walked off stage and everyone was cheering. She was incredible! "Mommy, Momma! She was so good!! Wasn't she? I loved her dance!! I can't wait to see Pearl's. She has been telling me that she loves her dance" Garnet said us Excitedly clapping her hands together. We smiled at her. "She was good. She worked real hard and I'm sure pearl did too." Sapphire said. "Well just have to wait for her division..." said Rose. "...They'll finnish up with this division then Pearl's will start." She continued. "Hey guys, look" Greg said pointing to the side of the stage where Amethyst was peeking out of the curtains waving at us. We smiled and waved back giving her a thumbs up. "Why can't she come over here?" I asked Rose. "Because she likes to stay with Pearl until she is done performing. She'll come down once pearl does her dance." Rose said smiling. "That's cool." I said. And with that we watched the other performers and anxiously waited for Pearl to go.
---------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading!! I really love the idea of Amethyst and Pearl being dancers. :) anyway, please vote and comment what you think. Luv y'all.