.:The Decision:.

.:Ruby's pov:.
A month and a half later we were in a hotel room in Los Angeles. We had Garnet laying on the bed in a neck pillow to support her head. She was at lot more active now. She had her first smile a couple of weeks ago. We were ready to head out. I had my basketball bag and inside was my uniform. Sapphire was wearing a blue sun dress with silver flats and, of course, her red half heart. I put in my head band and scoop up Garnet into my arms. She makes raspberries and give a small smile. I smiled and kiss attack her little cheek. She smiles some more and the cuteness overflowed. Sapphire walked over to me and smiled at our baby. We went down to the lobby and got on our team bus to the staples center. On the bus sapphire held my hand and garnet was in her car seat. This was my last game. After today, I'm going to spend my time with my family. I want to become a coach so that's just what I'm going to become. The game went alright. My shot ratio was 4:8 which okay but not the best. We won our last game but we didn't make it to playoffs this year. A couple of days later I was offically "retired" from the pros. I had played a short 5 years in the league. I was sitting on the couch, while Garnet was in her play pen, looking for coaching jobs on my laptop when Sapphire came and sat next to me on the couch. "Hey" She said kissing my cheek. I looked at her. "Hey..what's up?" She looked over at Garnet then back to me. "I just go off the phone with a guy from a big time record company in London....I was offered a contract..." she says with an unsure smile. I get wide eyed and smile so big it hurts my cheeks. I put my laptop on the coffee table and I grab her hands. " OH MY GOD!! That's awesome! You should do it! It would take you so far!" I say. She sighs and looks at Garnet who was playing with the small animals that were hanging above her in her play pen. "...it's a great offer but...but we would have to stay in London for like a year and a half. Garnet would almost be two when we come back." She said turning back to me. "Oh.." I said. We sat in silence for a bit until I broke it. "We can still go! We have enough money to rent a place for a year and a half! We can make this work!" I said. She smiled. "We can come back to beach city for holidays and stuff so Garnet would still be able to see her grandparents and Rose and Greg....this is a big opportunity for you...I want you to take it." I said cupping her face with my hand. "...okay...I'll call him back and day I'm up for it." She smiled and we kissed for a good minute or two. Sapphire got off the couch and picked up Garnet who had begun to cry. Sapphire went to the kitchen and fed her. We are going to have to pack. I couldn't wait at least Garnet will be still a baby when we get back. I smile and head to our room to start packing.
---------------------------------------------------------Hope you like it. Please vote and comment your predictions on what would happen next.